Hoggle statue from Labyrinth

edible eye

Reaction score
How fancy of a base do you normally do? Most of the time they are standing on some sort of brick. Unless you do the scene outside the Labyrinth on the dirt hill. Does he really need a base? I'm not a base fan, but I know a lot of other people are.

MWoO

Reaction score
I like bases for statues and PVCs. Since you can't move them like an action figure, I think it is important to get as much life into a statue as possible.

alorindanya

Reaction score
I cannot believe you own the vest. Did you buy it off Ebay about 3-4 years ago? I was going to bid on it (I did have the $1000 it was going for), but I'm glad you have it. If you ever want to sell it...I'd be interested.

Laszlo

Reaction score
alorindanya said:
I cannot believe you own the vest. Did you buy it off Ebay about 3-4 years ago? I was going to bid on it (I did have the $1000 it was going for), but I'm glad you have it. If you ever want to sell it...I'd be interested.
Yes I own the vest. The guy who sold it had zero feedback... so I was quite nervous. But it all worked out fine. Well, I may sell it sometimes when the offer is good enough. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I can't view those pictures without joining the forum, but I'm sure it looks awesome.

edible eye

Reaction score
Very nice! Are the beautiful hands going to be reattached or are they going to be cast separately?