Hoggle statue from Labyrinth

Laszlo

Reaction score
Here is an update:

Hoggle

I just finsished his shoes and the body armature :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dude, you are scary with how great you are at this kind of work!!

That is perfectionally awesome, dude! I can't wait to see what else you're gonna do with it! BTW: How come you don't work for some toy company or something?? Create a portfolio and send it out.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Dude, you are scary with how great you are at this kind of work!!

That is perfectionally awesome, dude! I can't wait to see what else you're gonna do with it! BTW: How come you don't work for some toy company or something?? Create a portfolio and send it out.
Thanks FB! :smile:
I think one of the main reasons I'm not working in a toy company is because I live in Switzerland. We don't have such companies here :mad:
Guess I had to move to USA or Canada...?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Call the office, I think they're still refurbishing it from the last family who lived there:
(Whatever country codes there are), 1-901-327-6137. Tell them Kevin-upstairs told you to call them, and I'll get a $100 referral fee...and we'll split it!

maxdrive

Reaction score
looks great man you rock so hard so are you makeing molds of every part in case others want one to so you dont have to sculpt them all by hand again in case others ask for one

Laszlo

Reaction score
Thank you :smile:

Yes I'll do molds once finished...

Laszlo

Reaction score
I just finished his legs/hose and I'll add a base to the figure.
Does anyone have ideas for a base?
I think I'll do a regular sand or stone floor.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The one scene where they look like they are in a plaza with the flower boxes around, and the little people keep lifting the tiles and turning the arrows around is a good area. Plus, if it's the right size, you can put a small plant into the flower box--live or fake foliage!