1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Has anyone found a way to watch "The Muppets" on the internet?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. beaker Well-Known Member

I know you're probably just a kid, but have your parents take you to see it or another guardian/relative. I sadly saw the Muppet movie on an old beta vhs when I was little, and wish I had been old enough to see it when it was in theaters.

Enjoy it the way it was meant to be seen!

Most theaters are $5 on Tuesdays, and $5 for the first showing of every day of the week.
  2. MuppetsRule Active Member

Seriously. There's several threads on MC about how we all hope The Muppets is successful so we get more muppet projects. And then somebody on here doesn't want to pay the $7 to see it in the theater or wait until it comes out on DVD! SUPPORT THE MUPPETS!!!!
    :mad:
  3. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I usally don't like to torrent movies.
    Most torrent movies that I have, I own on DVD or VHS already, so I already own it.
    Also I agree with beaker. It's on the big screen, and not for that much longer so
    1) You should go while you can
    2) Show support for The Muppets
    I don't think I would pirate a Muppet movie. I can't stand thinking that I'm stealing from the Muppets
  4. beaker Well-Known Member

It's so true. I made a snarky comment about how I didn't agree with Obama about one of his policies, next thing I knew my apple laptop was glowing red with a function I never noticed and men in black showing up at my door the next morning interrogating me!

It's true, a lot of people think "Oh, it's Disney". But like a city or state election, every vote counts. Every ticket sale is going to make Hollis and the execs along with perspective licensees, perspective producers, outside companies who could partner up, etc stand notice.

Also it's just fun to see each audiences reaction, because each showing is a different experience I noticed. Even if someone is really poor on here, they usually have $5 specials with most theaters.
    Frogpuppeteer likes this.
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I think you quoted the wrong person.
    Cindy was saying how we shouldn't pirate movies
  6. beaker Well-Known Member

Well I don't agree completely. I support people downloading Muppet Season 4 and 5, Muppet Babies, Muppets tonight, and rare specials like Muppets @WDW and ESPECIALLY the full uncut MFC(which is on there) since Disney refuses to release those.
  7. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well what did you want me to say? Yes, go forth and download that movie this instant? I support you not paying money to see a movie we all want to succeed so badly? The chances of even finding a bootlegger on the street is pretty slim anyway. I'm no angel when it comes to downloading stuff :p I'm building a nice collection of Roms :p
  8. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Well of course! Disney's taking years to realease TMS season 4-5 that there's no way I'm waiting for them to release it already, I'll download it myself! Muppets in WDW is one I'm actually need to download, in my opinion, that's one of my top five Muppet productions
  9. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

well i mean im not a little innocent man who doesnt have torrents of movies and uncut muppet stuff..i mean more its prob best unwise publicly announce it if you are doing it
  10. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i know i asked the mod to delete it its a dumb thing ive done
  11. Cindy Moderator

I think there were a lot of important things said here about pirating in general so I suggest we not delete the thread. However, perhaps we can conclude by saying that out of respect to the copyright holders, the performers, and all the other professionals who worked on the movie, we will take the official stance that pirating is bad; Muppets is good.
    jacobsnchz and Muppet fan 123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.