Has anyone found a way to watch "The Muppets" on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
im anixous and wondering if theres streaming or a download that u can get for the muppets ?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty frugal and am not beneath saving a buck or two. But I'm trying to figure out why a Muppet fan would get around paying to see a movie when we're all trying so hard to make the Muppets profitable again.

Now, muppetlover123 I don't know your situation so please don't think I'm judging. I would just hope that genuine Muppet fans wouldn't be a part of pirating a Muppet movie.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
er...hes saying that its so good he wants to see it again. Read that post again :wink:

While I don't really support illegally downloading a movie, its his choice :/ Its still safer in the long run to buy a bootleg than risk your computer using a torrent

muppetlover123

Reaction score
er...hes saying that its so good he wants to see it again. Read that post again :wink:

While I don't support really support illegally downloading a movie, its his choice :/
thank you i didnt want to explain

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
thank you i didnt want to explain
just a word of warning its never a good idea to publicly annouce your on the hunt for a torrent or illegal download of a movie....its your choice yes but you never know who is lurking around reading these posts

Status
Not open for further replies.