1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Has anyone found a way to watch "The Muppets" on the internet?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

im anixous and wondering if theres streaming or a download that u can get for the muppets ?
  2. shinycelebi225 Active Member

i don't think it will happen untill it's out on dvd
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

4. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Anything is possible...its called sneaking a camera into the theater.

If you are that desperate, you could try some torrents websites, but if you do happen to find it, Those websites are full of viruses and your ISP will see you do it, and legal action can be taken against you if the company really wants to.

Your best bet is find a bootleg from a vendor off the street honestly
  5. shinycelebi225 Active Member

XD true so true
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yea i at least wanna see it even if its crappy cam i just wanna see it thats how good it is
  7. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

why not just go see it in theaters?
  8. Barry Lee Active Member

SUPPORT THE MUPPETS by going to the theater!!
  9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i already did twice
  10. Cindy Moderator

I'm pretty frugal and am not beneath saving a buck or two. But I'm trying to figure out why a Muppet fan would get around paying to see a movie when we're all trying so hard to make the Muppets profitable again.

Now, muppetlover123 I don't know your situation so please don't think I'm judging. I would just hope that genuine Muppet fans wouldn't be a part of pirating a Muppet movie.
  11. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

these 2 posts sorta contradict themselves...if you've seen it twice then why do you want to see how good it is?
  12. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

er...hes saying that its so good he wants to see it again. Read that post again ;)

While I don't really support illegally downloading a movie, its his choice :/ Its still safer in the long run to buy a bootleg than risk your computer using a torrent
    heralde likes this.
  13. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

thank you i didnt want to explain
  14. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

just a word of warning its never a good idea to publicly annouce your on the hunt for a torrent or illegal download of a movie....its your choice yes but you never know who is lurking around reading these posts
  15. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yea anyway how do u delete a thread lol
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

ask a mod to delete it
  17. Scooterforever Active Member

Sorry muppetlover123, I called the Pirated Movie Police. You're in hot water now.

Seriously though, I myself have illegally download exactly 1 movie from the internet, and it's since been deleted from my computer. It was DC Comic's Crisis on Two Earths animated movie. Usually when there's a movie I like I prefer to support it by seeing it in theaters. I've seen The Muppets in theaters twice so far, plan on seeing it in theaters a 3rd time if I can convince my brother to go.
  18. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

sorry i just asked
  19. beaker Well-Known Member

Uh, I and everyone I know have been torrenting since 2004. It's just fearmongering to say there could be any reprocussions. A lot of rare movies like Song of the South, tv shows, etc are on there that cant be seen either way

Its easy to tell which files are sketchy from people's comments and running a scan of the file.

The TOP five reasons NOT to torrent "The Muppets" 2011 for people in America(I understand if youre in the UK and have to see it badly before February)

1. Its a film that demands to be seen in theaters

2. We gotta show all the support to the Muppets we can. Yeah, its massive cash cow juggernaut Disney, but the Muppets have been underground for so long

3. The Muppets on the giant screen, you cant beat it

4. ANY file out right now would be a poor cam job. I agree, that when the proper dvd rip goes online I can see people downloading. I will download it in order to get great pic scans and scour for easter eggs, but Im also buying the dvd the day it comes out.

5. The audience reaction alone is worth the price. AND that AMAZING new toy story short small fry

A street vendor, honestly? Yeah lets just go up to random street hustlas "yo man, you got dat new Muppets? I need my fix bad!"
  20. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i just figured out that u cant discuss piracy on forums im sorry guys
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.