Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yaay Kermit! Loved the Rainbow Connection playing in the background also. :smile:
I'm a whimp I got teary eyed when I saw the balloon and Rainbow Connection was playing in the background. XP

I just got back from feeding the homeless. Omg we didn't have many people show up and so much food was left over!! I hope it doesn't go to waste!! But despite that wow one of the most rewarding things I could ever do. It really has just set my whole Thanksgiving!

Also a lady came in and said if we hadn't of told her we were serving food she was gonna go home and have a bowl of cereal. We also gave some toys to a family that came in. I almost cried because their faces just lit up a 1000 watts. You could tell they didn't have much. But at the same time it broke my heart that they had to come there for Thanksgiving.

Be grateful for what you have everyone there's always someone worse off then you are!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hope you all have a good one.

We taped the parade so my sis and I are watching what we missed today. Loved the Sesame Street song (as always)

We're going to have Dinner with some friend later which will be fun. Already I've fulfilled my other tradition which was going to play chess with a friend of mine today. Glad we established that as a tradition, it's always so much fun.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I totally forgot to mention that there's a "Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends" marathon on VH1 today that I'm watching right now! :halo: My Thanksgiving is complete......

Slackbot

Reaction score
I spent the day alone, but that's fine, it's my chosen lifestyle. "I'm never alone, I never get lonely..." I cooked a big 12-pound bird, and had broccoli and french bread from scratch, and cranberry sauce from a can. I'm saving the turkey bones, because when I strip the carcass of its meat I'll use it to make stock for a stew.

As for what I'm thankful for: I'm glad I have a job that isn't soul-crushing and allows me to pay my mortgage, utility bills, and other necessities, and have a little left over for fun stuff like puppet supplies. And I'm thankful that I'm living now, in a time when we have electricity and modern medicine and the Internet.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I am thankful for my family and *real life* friends. They are the people who matter the most to me. And know what kind of person I am. Other then them I do not care about anyone else. And I am thankful I have no regrets in life because even the bad things make who you are today. From now on I am making it a point to live life to the fullest and make no apologies to myself or anyone for that matter. Elmo sang the lines yesterday I needed to hear "Nothing's Gonna Bring Us Down." Well you know what? Aint nothing or NO ONE is gonna bring me down!