Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!!! :hungry: As for me I will be helping feed the homeless this morning with my family from 11:00-1:00. Which this is my first time doing this but I am very excited I get to help people in need and also spend some time with family before our own big Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house this afternoon.
That's awesome! My school usually does this big food drive a few days before Thanksgiving and we bring goods (and turkeys) to the local churches so they can give to those local families in need. Although we didn't get as much goods as we did last year, due to Hurricane Sandy, the churches were still very grateful of our hard work and effort. If there's one thing I really enjoy doing is helping out those in need for a good cause. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes were actually doing this through the Salvation Army and my church is helping out so it's great. No better time to give back then this time of year. I am looking forward to doing it.

Although I was just telling Hubert in a private message I'm gonna be in a turkey coma by the time it's all said and done today. :stick_out_tongue:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of this Buddy the Elf Musical that's in the parade?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I probably won't get to see the Kermit balloon but I'd rather see the real Kermit anyways. :stick_out_tongue:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I already celebrated Thanksgiving in October (are there any other Canadians here, out of curiosity?), but I hope you're all having a great day!