Happy New Year at Muppet Central!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We should celebrate the new Memphis Holiday on Dec 28th "Blues Brothers Day" (see my Blues Brothers Weekend thread in Friends and Family) and create Chocolate Day!!

I like chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies.
MMM-mmm.

:stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not to mention:

HHGTTG Day

Douglas Adams Day

Writer weekend

Henson holiday

and

Beauregard's Bank Holiday Monday

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
don't forget on November 14 2003 that it will be the offical Kermit the frog day! The day kermit got his hollywood star! diffrent versions of kermit could be placed doing diffrent things on a menu maybe?

Zachary(Rowlf the Dog)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh cool! You think it's a neat idea? I'm sure you could come up with something out of this world Jamie!

Zachary,

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now what we have to do is fill up 365 days of menus! Argh! Would make me insane, but I am insane enough to do it. I'm sure national Bill Barretta, Penguin, Rowlf the dog, Mokey and Janice days would have no objections. :wink: Maybe we'll stick with Kermit.

Thijs

Reaction score
Happy new year to you too, Philip. I hope and I know that Muppetcentral will remain the best Muppet site on the web.

Happy newyear to all of you

Luke

Reaction score
We also need a day in homage to the great Billy - Psychic Rubber of all Chickens ! I bet ya could do some funky things with that menu !

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Luke

I'm glad to discover that your classic penquin has returned. I was starting to miss him, what with the recent notoriety he had in the Weezer video :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i thought he could do with a return to the fold here at MC - it just wasn't the same with Santa. Good to see the Penguin's getting a good spot in the Weezer video - of course all this gratutious fame is going to their heads. I heard a rumor that on set they used stunt doubles during the tossing scenes ! :eek: