Happy New Year at Muppet Central!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 2003! May you and your loved ones be healthy and have a blessed year.

Our New Year's menu designed by James Carroll is up on the front of the site.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Yessir, Phil :smile:

Great New Year's Flash by Froggy, while the official Henson website still has Christmas stuff up :big_grin:

MC all the way in 2003:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Sweet job Jamie! Especially since TMTM is my fave Muppet film ever. And its great to see Pepe in there(Maybe, JHC will pull a Lucas and digitally revision history slip Pepe into TMTM and other pre 96 efforts^_^ j/k)

Indeed, 2003 is shaping up to be the year of the comeback finally for the Muppets! Put on your crash helmet, the future is looking great!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Glad you like it. Whew. Now we are out of "menu season"! LOL!

Luke

Reaction score
Wow thats quite a menu - i've just got home Jamie and it's 4am in the morning here in 2003 so as you can imagine - my vision is slightly blurry right now, but if that aint the best darn new year graphic i've ever seen then i'll eat a hamster whole ! Well done and on behalf of i'm sure everyone, thanks a lot for all your hard work on these menus, they've all been nothing short of spectacular. Now go and book yourself into flash menu design addicts anonymous ! :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Spectaular Jamie! you really give all the muppet fans what they want to see! Animal, Janice and Rizzo look great in those TMTM suits, Piggy also looks great with her hair down like that then the curly hair. As always it's great to see Rowlf!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
2002 was the real come back for the muppets with everything that has happend so far, let's hope 2003 will be filled with more Muppet stuff!!

Zack)Rowlf the Dog

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Nice sig Zack...

Sig Zack?

Zig zag!

I'm about as witty as a dead shark.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*snicker snicker*

Yer about as useful as one, too!

LOL!!

:big_grin:

*rather proud of his wit at 4:30 in the mornin'*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Crazy Harry

Thanks Crazy Harry! lol That"s funny!

I was SICK of that all dogs go to heaven one! I think everyone else was here sick of it too, it probaly didn't make much sense to people for it to be funny anyways, this one is a funny muppet one and i think that being a new year and all i needed a new sig. I'm not 100% that that quote is correct, but it's about the same way its said in the game, i think i'll go back to the game to be sure, i play MRM a lot more then MMA.

Zack)Rowlf the, was this game like the first time pepe and robin ever talked to each other? Dog.