Happy 100 to me!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well Doc, as it turns out, there actually was a MF reunion of sorts!

It was on Vicki's talk show "Vicki!" in 1992, and I never saw it, but finally got a poor copy on ebay.

I dunno if they'd ever do an actual reuniony show, but that'd be kinda neat---and Kevin, if they can have Gran'ma Crowley's ghost appear on the show, why not Frannie's on the reunion? lol :stick_out_tongue:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Congrats on hitting 100, Doc!!! (Do you mind if I call you Doc?)
....Geez...Fran's ghost....Lil' scary. :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Heck, there was that one old aunt who died, too. Have all 3 ghosts come back---not to haunt Thelma, but maybe to bring her some advice 'from the other side.'

Say, the show opens with her getting the house cleaned up for the reunion until Vinton and Naomi show up with Buzz and Sonia, Ellen shows up with her current husband, Iola comes in, Bubba, then Ed and Unis. They suffer through the initial greetings, Ellen and Unis start right in on each other, Mama jumps in, then it starts going downhill. They fight over who sleeps where, who eats what and where, the usual MF stuff. Toward the end, when it seems the family all wants to divorce each other, Thelma goes outside and gets away from it all and says a prayer to Grandma Crowley and Fran, wishing she could stop everything and they appear and tell her that what the family needs is love. She goes back inside while everyone is fighting and shouts out, "I LOVE YA'LL!" They all keep arguing and she says it again, "I LOVE YA'LL!" They keep arguing, "SHUT UP!" they do. "I love ya'll." They get quiet, look at one another and then there is the making up and we have a happy family ending. Until the show is over, they're at dinner and we see the outside of the house as they all start up again. :smile:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I think I may have seen that Vicki! when there was the reunion of sorts.....don't you hate that when you buy tapes off eBay and it's a really bad copy?

Fozzie, your reunion idea is brilliant and you should send it to Vicki and see where it flies from there....I want to watch it!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Get me an address, and you can bet your sweet buttons I'll send it!!