Happy 100 to me!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I finally reached 100 posts on this board!! :smile: !:eek: :excited:

I suppose I'll get to 200 faster than 100 did because I have internet access at work now and my new job is boring and Muppet Central has so many places I haven't explored yet.

I suppose I would post more if I were able to watch more Muppety things but considering TMS and Muppets Tonight are not on TV it kindof makes it hard. Hopefully I'll get some more TMS DVDs for my birthday this year....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Congratulations, Doc!! :big_grin:

Maybe sooner than ya think you'll hit 130---the same # as the episodes of "Mama's Family"!

:big_grin:

:crazy:

:flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yay!! Right behind me! LOL!!

There were only 130 episodes of Mama's family??

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Indeed, Kev. 35 network shows for NBC which were filmed in '82-'83 and broadcast in '83-'84, and 95 syndicated shows which were done for cable, broadcast from '86-'90.

And 35 + 95 = 130.

Really!

It does!

:excited:

The NBC shows featured Aunt Fran, Ellen, Eunice (briefly), and Buzz & Sonja, and the synidcated shows ditched them and brought in Bubba & Iola. :smile:

GOD that felt good!!!!!

:flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fran, Ellen, and Eunice was okay; Sonja and Bud ick. Bubba and Iola, YES!! I like Vinton as a dumber guy rather than the grump he was originally.

Mama's Family has always been one of my favorite shows, and I thought they should do a Mama's Family Reunion tv movie. I'd love to see Harvey Korman and Carol Burnette back on the show. Oh, and on the Carol Burnett show, who was Tim Conway's character? A cousin, Nephew...? I just remember that he had an affection for elephants connected at the trunk and sneezing.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Fran, Ellen, and Eunice was okay; Sonja and Bud ick. Bubba and Iola, YES!! I like Vinton as a dumber guy rather than the grump he was originally.

Mama's Family has always been one of my favorite shows, and I thought they should do a Mama's Family Reunion tv movie. I'd love to see Harvey Korman and Carol Burnette back on the show. Oh, and on the Carol Burnett show, who was Tim Conway's character? A cousin, Nephew...? I just remember that he had an affection for elephants connected at the trunk and sneezing.
Yeah, Buzz I don't care for as much, but Sonja did have some good moments. Love Bubba and Iola, but I also loved Aunt Fran---I couldn't believe what the writers did to her for her "exit"! :sympathy:

But it made for a hi-freakin'-LARIOUS show!! LOL!! :big_grin:

And you like Vinton better dumb?? REALLY?! I've NEVER heard any MF fan say that before!! IIIIIIIII liked him better before, when he had a BACK-BONE (lol, :stick_out_tongue: ), and especially Naomi---she was so much more feistier back then (rowrrrr!).

And Tim's character on the CB show ("10-4, good buddy!") was Mickey Hart, Ed's warehouse partner. :smile:

And yeah, great sneezin' elephant clip! lol

:zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, forgot about Aunt Fran dying off. They could still do a Mama's Family Reunion and have the 'ghost of Fran' make an appearance. What do you think?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Geez, look at you guys in the thousands!!! Man, I've got a long way to go but I'll just reach for Mama's Family amount of posts for now:smile:

Mama's Family has always been a favorite of mine simply because Thelma Harper is MY grandma (sans the drinking).

My grandma's name is Thelma, and she's always "Well, good Lord" and always yelling at someone. Plus it was so funny.

It seems like there were more episodes. I wish they would release that show on DVD..........but not before Bewitched!

I think doing a Mama's Family Reunion would be awesome! Who do we write to?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Congrats Doctah Bombay!

once your in the thousands, you know you have problems. :smile:

Just kidding! Just kidding! Put down the pies!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Mmm.....pie sounds good! Throw some over here!

If this were the Bewitched board @ HarpiesBizarre.com oh I'd be in the tens of thousands..... :crazy: :big_grin: