Grover on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" this Monday

beaker

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
And also, Sesame Workshop did not invent [/color]Ritalin.
I believe that was IG Farben. But yeah one cannot ignore the fact that kids today...well theya re spoiled. Everything has to be 3d cgi, the latest video games, and notice how kids shows are just plain pathetic? BAck when I was growing up we had great program of substance like Fraggle Rock and Muppet Babies. The younger kids have had nothing but Barney, Power Rangers and Pokemon. And now kids have the net and mommy and daddy buying em the latest video games. So I definately think the current American culture of convenience has warned down children's attention spans.

D'Snowth said:
I also taped it and noticed something...I believe Grover's entrance was prerecorded. I noticed as he walked up to his chair, Tim's chair was empty, then when Grover sits himself down, he look straight up to Jimmy, then when they cut to a shot of both him and Jimmy, he's look more off the the side.
That's the way theyve always done Muppet entrences on Kimmel:smile:

Lone Wolf said:
You're not talking about the first episode from November 1969, are you? Not to nitpick, but that's not the same thing as a pilot and lot of people confuse the two.

IIRC, there were actually a few pilot/test shows for Sesame Street, and the Muppets were only a small part of it. (They only had Ernie and Bert) That's why they didn't go over well with the test audience and added more Muppets and put them on the street!
sorry bout that, I meant the first aired episode.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score

did anyone actually tape it? - I will convert it if someone has the media. :rolleyes:

shtick

Reaction score
Anyone have this online?

I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get Grover on Kimmel as an mpeg or something like that?

Anyone have any other muppet appearances on late nite for download? (Besides Kermit on Stewart! :smile: )