Grover on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" this Monday

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoyed it. It was cool to hear Grover talk about his good friend "Kermie Baby." I've loved Grover ever since I've seen him on SS. I'm glad to hear that hes back for good. GO GROVER!!!! And talking back to Tim was funny. He needed some talking to. YOU TELL HIM, GROVER!

unclematt

Reaction score
Mised it :frown: Would love to see it if anybody would be willing t send it o me please contact me. It is my fault fo oin two days without checking the forums. I guess I have learned my lesson. :smirk:

beaker

Reaction score
Man it's been ages since I've seen Grover outside of 'the street'. It's good to see Sesame characters on lat enight tv...heck it's good to see any Muppets on talk shows.

I love how Kermit and Piggy were mentioned...it shows that the only people who care about the 'legality seperation' between Sesame Street and the Muppet Show are layers...as to me and the rest of the world Muppets and Sesame Street are one in the same. It's too bad they didnt have Grover's figure, isnt it available now? Would have been a fun plug. But great to see Grover, he sounds and acts like he always has, as far as I can remember. They should have cut that lame emo indie rock band and gave Grover more time. He's so cuuuute!
So yes, more Sesame characters on talk shows soon:smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I loved it! It seemed like an odd setting for Grover, but I thought he handled himself with typically cute and furry dignity. I really think Eric's doing a terrific job with Grover's character.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? Was it Eric voicing Grover last night? Rully thought it was Frank.

Anyway, after taking care of the dumb flyboy... Let's go to Disneyland Jimmie baby!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Did you all hear the noise late last night? I was banging my head on my wall because I realized TOO LATE that I missed it! AAUUGGGHHH!!!

count123

Reaction score
Lone Wolf said:
When a bunch of them were on The West Wing last year, it was the first time any of the SS Muppets were on a prime time show -- unless you count the occasional cameo on The Muppet Show. :smirk:
Big Bird was on Ed Sullivan often ...that's prime time.

ftnpro

Reaction score
You go, Grover!

Arrrrgh. I too managed to miss Grover's appearance. If anybody can make a QuickTime or something of it, I'd love to see it. Strictly for non-profit, non-copyright violation use, of course. I'll even promise to buy some Sesame Street merchandise!

It's great to see the classic characters getting out there.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i t was fun but nothing special he did say that Cookie Monster was on a diet but the don't think it will last