Gonzo's Relative: Gazami!

beaker

Reaction score
coolness, looks like an extra from the cape doom ship landing scene on MFS!

MoguiViper9

Reaction score
WOW

WOW Fluff,
This is truly amazing, I'm just starting my first puppet and seeing your is like... WOW. I think I'll try using that foam that keeps it's shape when you squeeze it, I never even thought of usig that before lol. I think yours looks sweet with the outfit, I know how hard it is to find clothing that small. I hope to see the next puppet you make (Or even ones you made before). WOW... I mean like... WOW.

--Matt

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
*blush* Thank you!

Good luck on your puppet! I can't wait to see it! I'm sure you'll do a great job! :smile:

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
*LOL* Now that you mention it, she does have very "miss piggy" type of eyeslashes...*snicker*

Tonight I just brought her (Gazami) to the puppet club I go to every once a month, and I met a funny guy there (forgot your name, bud!), and his cute puppet friends named *static* (who resembled Pepe the king prawn, okay?) and I was making Gazami sound like miss piggy here & there...man, it was a riot!! You couldn't shut either of our puppets up, too! Anyway, I found out that he also goes to this forum, but I can't remember his Nick on here....where are ya boy?

Can't wait 'till next puppet club...my Mahna Mahna puppet will probably be finished by then, but on another note, he won't have much of a vocabulary, so I'll bring my other pupp's along with me! Weee~~~!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey Fluffy, i'd love to see some pics of your Manah Manah too :smile:

I'll soon get back to puppetbuilding, then i'll make some cool ones for you to see :wink:

/Anders

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes!! I love the pupp's you build, Bork Bork!! Very awesome! I'll be looking forward to seeing them!

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
I tried to see the pictures but when i clicked them it said "page not found" or "forbidden". Can you please re-post the pictures so I can see them?