Gonzo behavior in the Leslie Uggams ep

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
K.. Hows this then...
ITS A PUPPET SHOW. IT DOESN'T MATTER, GONZO HAS NO GROIN AND BIG BIRD IS JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!

That over thinking it? XD

Convincing John

Reaction score
Oh dear! Big Bird and Gonzo? (GASP!) I mean...what would their children look like?

Just imagine a bunch of these things flying out of cannons and singing ABC-DEF-GHI! :embarrassed:

:wink:

The thing we gotta remember about Gonzo is that he admits that "all chickens look the same to me". A bird's a bird to him. Had Foghorn Leghorn been there (or more feasibly Fletcher Bird), Gonzo would've said those exact same lines to them as he did to Big Bird.

Also, Gonzo's libido is active, but since Gonzo doesn't know what he is and has never met a "Gonzoette", (at this time) his ideas of romance are all screwed up. Jerry Juhl could have written about making him fall in love with a footstool or a red snapper and it would make as much sense as anything else Gonzo does.

Convincing John

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
"She was my date to my senior prom! But this little Dodo dude brough a fire hydrant...I felt out classed." Gonzo commenting on that Tiny Toons Episode Prom-ise her anything.

David French

Reaction score
Returning to the idea of children's characters appearing on adult shows - when Elmo appeared on the Australian primetime chat show Rove Live back in 2007 and 2008 he made some very "adult" jokes. For example, host Rove MacManus said that as Elmo was going to be climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge he would have to go to the toilet first 'cause there are none along the way. Elmo said that was okay 'cause he was naked, and then said that red mixed with yellow makes orange, and that he would end up with orange fur (!).