Gonzo behavior in the Leslie Uggams ep

Fluffets

Reaction score
That's true. Miss Piggy didn't know who Big Bird was in fact she didn't know what Sesame Street was.
But she described it as "that little kids show with puppets" which, given the fact that muppets are puppets IS true.:stick_out_tongue::big_grin::wisdom:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Omg I've Flooded This Thread With My Own Posts! Its Practically Spamming! Sorry!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well you had a lot of valid points to make. Hehe! Well done.

I actually did always think that SS was a reality show, where they found the brainiest, smartest...five and six years olds...and made them all live together on a street...and filmed them...Oh...Well, that doesn't sound too right either.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well you had a lot of valid points to make. Hehe! Well done.

I actually did always think that SS was a reality show, where they found the brainiest, smartest...five and six years olds...and made them all live together on a street...and filmed them...Oh...Well, that doesn't sound too right either.
Well that's better than "They found a bunch of homeless kids and a bunch of actors mixed with these colourful, sometimes grouchy puppets called muppets and then filmed them doing day-to-day stuff" or "They kidnapped these helpless kids and actors and these insane people that always only speak through puppets and filmed them doing a bunch of somewhat educational, wacky and sometimes boring activities." so like I demonstrated there are things more wrong-sounding to describe sesame street than what you said, not that these are my real descriptions of the show although got a bit bored watching my Old Skool dvd of it because it doesen't have a laugh-track like TMS and most of the human stuff was boring. But then again it is a show for PRESCHOOLERS!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LN2 said:
Despite the fact he was present during the Sing a Song from First season... When Lena Horn asked if they all heard of Sesame Street... And among Rowlf and Kermit, who've been on the show, Wanda, Piggy, George, Mildred, Gonzo and Fozzie all nodded.
I said FAMILIAR. One can hear of something and not be that familiar with it. It's not like they all hang out (unless there's some special or something of which I'm unaware). The others probably nodded because they know Kermit and Rowlf helped found the show and Kermit lived there for awhile. Still doesn't mean they go out and have coffee over at Hooper's.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I said FAMILIAR. One can hear of something and not be that familiar with it. It's not like they all hang out (unless there's some special or something of which I'm unaware). The others probably nodded because they know Kermit and Rowlf helped found the show and Kermit lived there for awhile. Still doesn't mean they go out and have coffee over at Hooper's.
And don't forget that Ernie and Bert appeared on the Muppet show too, so they could of talked about SS with the other muppets.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
And don't forget that Ernie and Bert appeared on the Muppet show too, so they could of talked about SS with the other muppets.
That, and there's numerous refferences to it... So word MUST have gotten around.
I mean, Floyd, Nigel, Sam, and Brewster all saw the picture of Big Bird.
Bert was dancing during Sex and Violence.
Kermit said he could get a female whatnot a job on an edjucational TV show...
Kermit and Rowlf both pitched the idea...
Ernie and Bert where the second second guest.
Mahna Mahna was preformed on both shows...
Beautyfull DayMonster was on both shows...
Baskerville was on both shows...
Fozzie, George, Mildred, Piggy, Wanda, and Gonzo all agreed, like they've known about it for a while...
The Green Hunchback frackle was on both shows...
And I still beleive the Frank Voice that does Backstage work, is Cookie Monster, sounds just like him.
And Ernie and Bert met Mildred, Crazy Harry, Muppy, Rowlf, Brewster, Droop, George, Miss Mousey, and Wally.
Now, Kermit lived on Sesame Street, for quite some time... Whose to say he hasn't spoken about Sesame Street? I mean, how else would he have made the EMC for Muppet Show? Nigel and Wally where going to be the host...But Kermit was chosen...

I still say Gonzo knew of Sesame Street, but didn't know of Big Bird back then. Maybe he thought Big Bird was female, like most people do when they first see our yellow friend.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That, and there's numerous refferences to it... So word MUST have gotten around.
I mean, Floyd, Nigel, Sam, and Brewster all saw the picture of Big Bird.
Bert was dancing during Sex and Violence.
Kermit said he could get a female whatnot a job on an edjucational TV show...
Kermit and Rowlf both pitched the idea...
Ernie and Bert where the second second guest.
Mahna Mahna was preformed on both shows...
Beautyfull DayMonster was on both shows...
Baskerville was on both shows...
Fozzie, George, Mildred, Piggy, Wanda, and Gonzo all agreed, like they've known about it for a while...
The Green Hunchback frackle was on both shows...
And I still beleive the Frank Voice that does Backstage work, is Cookie Monster, sounds just like him.
And Ernie and Bert met Mildred, Crazy Harry, Muppy, Rowlf, Brewster, Droop, George, Miss Mousey, and Wally.
Now, Kermit lived on Sesame Street, for quite some time... Whose to say he hasn't spoken about Sesame Street? I mean, how else would he have made the EMC for Muppet Show? Nigel and Wally where going to be the host...But Kermit was chosen...

I still say Gonzo knew of Sesame Street, but didn't know of Big Bird back then. Maybe he thought Big Bird was female, like most people do when they first see our yellow friend.
Honestly I think you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overthinking it.

Now I agree that people are making a big deal out of this.