Going in for surgery

Vic Romano

Reaction score
jediX said:
...but they're moving me off the percocet and onto vicodin next week, so I'll probably be in a bit more pain for a while.
Wow! Vicodin is a lot stronger then Percocet IMHO, but it makes you feel gooooood. :sing: :big_grin: :cool:

Glad you seem to be on the up and up though, just keep taking it easy and get better real soon!!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Wow, Matt. It sounds like a rough recovery you're having. I'm glad you're at least on the painkillers and getting great moral support. Hope the physical aspect catches up before too long...
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
That's awfully strange then, Vic, because I don't feel ANY effects with the vicodin. The percocet did make me dizzy a bit, yes, but it made me feel happy and took away virtually all pain. But, with this vicodin, it's like I'm taking a placebo. Heck, ADVIL relieved more pain than the vicodin did. I have no idea why that's the case, either, so I've been taking as little vidocin as possible. Regardless, recovery continues to be painful and EXTREMELY inconvenient since I can't really do anything like I used to and I've gained some weight from almost three weeks of being down. I'll be back. Eventually. I need a break from everything anyway.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Glad to see you up and posting Matt and sorry to hear the recovery has been rough. Just keep taking it one day at a time and I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. I'll continue to think of you!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Matt, hope you feel better soon. I only heard about it just then from talking to you and reading this.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We all wish you well, my friend. In case you get lonely since you can't play on the 'net, I'll e-mail you my phone number (it's free after 7pm and on weekends).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Whatever's back!

I mean, er...

Anyway, JediX did get well, although it was a rather painfull recovery I beleive with sort of oozing bits and drippy bits and...grossness in general. Thoguht I'd let you know since he rarely visits MC anymore.

So, Whatever, are you officially back?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I know I'm a bit late in thie thread, but I just wanted to say that he's also in my pryers. That must be awful what he's going through and I do hope he makes a full recovery. I never heard of sutch of a condition. A close friend of mine had to have her gul bladder out back in May and she's only 19, not as complcated as that but still any surgury is paineful I think anyway. I just hope things are ok and he's back with us again. * hugs *