Going in for surgery

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That is alot to deal with. Hang in there. Doctors are great and know what they are doing, I'm sure that they will take care of you. Good luck and here's to a speedy and full recovery.

superfan

Reaction score
Oh, geez...I'm truly, well..sorry to hear that you have that painful condition, but glad to know that there's surgery to help correct it. I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.
tell your gf that we're all here for you and she has our prayers as back up.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
May the Force be with you, young Jedi.

A friend of mine just had open-heart surgery, and he's only in his early thirties. Some say too young to have that kind of procedure, but I say the younger the better. I'm sure you'll heal-up just fine, and I'll be thinking about you! I don't know you as well as other members in this thread, but you feel like a friend just the same.

Take care man!

:smile:
Anthony

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Wish you the best man, as you know I've been through surgeries before so I know what it's like. Here's to a safe operation and a fast recovery!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good luck to you and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you!

jediX

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My internet has been down for a couple of days so I couldn't get on to thank you all for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. I'll get back to you individually whenever I'm up and running again. See you in a couple or weeks or so.

I'll probably be updating Kevin (fish) post-op to let him know that everything is okay.

jediX

Reaction score
Alright, everyone. This will probably be my last post here until I recover; I just wanted to pop in since I found a moment to say "later" to everyone that I can't tell individually. See you all soon.

Matt