Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
If that is the case, then I will start my letter to Sesame Workshop later tonight. Palisades Sesame figures would rock!

WiGgY

Reaction score
It all depends on what happens with F4A though. They may still make the figures. Either way, write the letters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, even if Palisades does get the rights, I doubt they'd get on it right away. Probably after the TMS line has been made. They've got quite a bit on their plates, with TMS, Zim, and Oddparents. It will be worth the wait, but I don't think it could happen. Hopefully F4A will either pass the license to Palisades or at the very least fix their financial troubles and put these out to market (at least 2 series worth... I want my Guy Smiley, Telly Monster and 2 Head figures).

Oh well, at least we finally got Fraggles on DVD.... that's something to look forward to.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would rather wait for Palisades figures of SS to be made. I think they would be most awesome and HOPEFULLY look like the puppets, as did TMS characters!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd wait too (specially since I can't afford them right now anyway) but I'd rather see something than nothing at all. They may not have been as great as the Palisades TMS line, but compairing it to unfuzzy Cookie Monster dolls and Singing Elmos we've been bombarded with, ANYTHING is a welcome change! :stick_out_tongue:

LadyVader

Reaction score
any new news

Hi:
has there been and new news as to the SS figures comeing out at all??? :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
Nope, and i'd think it's highly unlikely we will ever actually see the Fun-4-All figures now at all.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Luke said:
Nope, and i'd think it's highly unlikely we will ever actually see the Fun-4-All figures now at all.
Sad. Even with their drawbacks, I was really looking forward to these guys. Maybe they'll auction off the prototypes, or someone else will pick up the license...

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think it's more likely Palisades will pick up the item now. If you look at their forums you can see a few new sections ready to be annouced. Perhaps one will be Sesame Street. You never know.

treelofan

Reaction score
i doubt palisades will be putting any sesame street stuff out.

it takes a bit more time to secure a licence or start up production than most of you realize.
also, bankruptcy is designed to keep creditors off a companies butt for enough time so they can raise some capitol to pay creditors. it isnt the "final nail" in the coffin.
MAYBE the reason fun 4 all may not make the figures is all the negativity spouted out by their "target market" (muppet fans")

for all those wanting toys that look like puppets..
there's this thing called a puppet,,try that!
:boo:

Status
Not open for further replies.