Frightmare Alley

Teheheman

Reaction score
Glad to be back, hope you all like what we got.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Christmas Special.....yes I know it's the day AFTER Christmas, but just enjoy.
Also looking for people who can make puppets of us. If interested, contact Sebastian Hexx on Facebook. Let HIM deal with it lol.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Comic Special My Peeps and Peep-ettes. Hope you enjoy it. Couldn't get the movie we wanted, so we're showing 2, count em, 2 FULL episodes of the old Adam West Batman series. Enjoy and tell us whatcha think.
Oh, still looking for puppet makers, so contact my buddy for details on that.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll have to catch up with both of them, but I actually have been curious if you guys actually get permission or rights to showcase the movies, which I'm assuming isn't too awfully hard to do with B-grade, underground movies from the 40s.

I haven't seen the old Adam West Batman is years... oh, those window cameos, and the flashy action words... good times...

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, a lot of these B-movies that we do, we find on public domain. Except the episodes of Batman, we found that on YouTube and said 'Screw it'. But, so far, every movie we did, we've gotten via Public Domain(Which is probably the only reason YouTube would accept it lol)

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
http://www.rondoaward.com/rondo/rondos.html
Ok, here's the thing. This show was NOT nominated for a Rondo Award, which recognizes "The best in monster research, creativity and film preservation". BUT, there IS a 'write-in' section for 'Horror Host'. So, here's the deal. Please go to this website above, follow the instructions, and vote for 'Frightmare Alley'. HOPEFULLY, we'll be recognized next year for it without being a write-in candidate.
Oh, and a new episode should be up soon. They were having technical difficulties editing it, but they have it fixed now, and it should be up soon(They also have some special effects, and we're trying out a 'green screen' to make it look like MST3K. I'll post it when it's ready and I hope you all enjoy it. All 3 people on here that watch the show lol)

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, here's the thing. We had to re-film because the special effects were REALLY too much for the computer so they had to scrap it and, if we didn't get want the computer to fry, we had to re-film. Sorry for the delay, but this should tide you over until we get some more episodes up. Let us know whatcha think.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Just so you know, after the credits we put David Ortiz speech from the first Red Sox game after the Boston Marathon bombings, and it DOES include a dirty word. Just so you know, I didn't want anybody saying I didn't say anything.
This movie, I don't think has any bad words, but enjoy anyways.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just watched a B-movie you guys might want to consider showcasing (though I don't believe it's public domain): the Robert Downey, Sr.-directed GREASER'S PALACE, with Allan Arbus (Sidney Freedman from M*A*S*H) as none other than... Jesus Christ in a zoot suit.

Man, you talk about a baaaad trip!