1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggles Are Cute

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by charlietheowl, Dec 10, 2011.

?

Who Is The Cutest Fraggle?

1. Gobo

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Mokey

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Wembley

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  4. Boober

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  5. Red

3 vote(s)
    12.0%

1. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Foodie needs to come by this forum and give Gobo his vote. :smirk:
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Foodie? Foodie? Where are you, Fraggle fan? Vote for Gobo and I will tell someone or a wembley fan to vote for him. Is that what you want?
  3. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I've cast my vote for Wembley, who is really, really, cute, with his wembling ways, outfit, and personality. What is there not to love about Wembley? Before anyone says anything, yes, I know, some people may get annoyed at Wembley's constant wembling, but I think that that is one of his charms.

4. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I agree! Like Gobo said he wembles mainly because he's over-flexible.
  5. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I voted Wembley too, because how he's so sweet and innocent.
  6. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Okay, so he wembles and a little over-edgy like his friend "Gobo" said, but I have nothing wrong with him. Besides, I had a crush on him when I first watched Fraggle Rock as a little kid.
  7. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

In talkin' about Gobo's relative "cuteness," I think early Gobo had more of the "cute" factor, visually. With the longer hair and the purple jacket thing. But the later Gobo we all know and love is pretty adorable, too.

I voted Red. But I mean...duh. :smirk: Although I totally understand why Wembley's HARDCORE winning! He's so easy to love! (Dang that guy!)
  8. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

9. Plaid Fraggle

You hate Cotterpin?! How in the world--?! Also, I've seen a picture of that tat before, and I'd love to know if it is actually yours or if it's just Doozers-are-adorable proof.
  10. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I just found it on the tumblr I linked. Not my tattoo, sadly.
    But yes, there's something about Cotterpin that drives me nuts. She's the reason I don't really like Doozer-centric episodes of Fraggle Rock. It's either her voice or her somewhat annoying personality. I'm certain it's the voice though.
  11. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

I Voted For Gobo :smirk:, Just Becuase Of Jerry Nelson's Death!!!, I'll Really Admit, He IS A Cute Fraggle!! He Used To Be My Favorite Fraggle!! But Now My Favorite Fraggle Is Boober :sigh: !! And I WAS Going To Vote For Him!! But Only Cause Of What I Said On Top!! I Voted For Gobo!!!
  12. Plaid Fraggle

I can actually understand that :)