1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggles Are Cute

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by charlietheowl, Dec 10, 2011.

?

Who Is The Cutest Fraggle?

1. Gobo

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Mokey

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Wembley

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  4. Boober

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  5. Red

3 vote(s)
    12.0%

1. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

So blame this poll on the fact that I've spent most of the day working on preparing for finals and would rather think about this and my brain is turned into mush.

Who is the cutest fraggle? I could see choosing any of the main five, but it's Boober for me. His hair, his little pudge, his personality, all of which create a giant AWWWWWWW.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

How do you create a poll like that?
  3. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Wembley, hands down. His personality, his crazy hair, his Hawaiian shirt, his willingness to always help his friends, he's just too adorable. :coy:
    muppetfan24/7 and charlietheowl like this.
  4. charlietheowl

Wembley is an extremely close second for me (as you can probably guess by my choice of avatar), for all the reasons you mentioned. You really can't go wrong with either him or Boober. Some of the best episodes of the show work on that dynamic, especially Scared Silly.
    Puckrox likes this.
  5. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Boober and Wembley are definitely my two favorites as well. I often go back and forth about which one is my top pick. I knew I was gonna love Wembley in the second episode of Fraggle Rock when he sang the "Here to There" song.
  6. charlietheowl

"Here To There" is great. One of things that makes Wembley's character so good is his insecure side, because everybody can identify with that. Songs like "I'm Not Scared" and "Brave Alone" are heartbreaking.
    muppetfan24/7, Fraggline and Puckrox like this.
  7. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Wembley is so cute! It's impossible not to want to pick up and hug him!
  8. charlietheowl

I see my love of Boober has left me in the minority so far. Everybody loves the little wimp!
  9. Dominicboo1

Sorry charlie. (no pun intended) If it were favorite Fraggle I'm sure you'd get many more votes.
  10. charlietheowl

That's fine. You can't go wrong with Wembley or Boober as far as I'm concerned. Or any of the fraggles, they're all so cute.
  11. Dominicboo1

That's very true!
  12. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

For pure cuteness, Wembley wins. He's sweet-tempered, upbeat, silly, honest, enthusiastic, and generally winsome. Plus, he has a nifty shirt and a funky scat and a hairdo that looks like an explosion. Boober is a close second, but his appeal is that he's not attractive and fun and all that and a bucket of wings. He's dumpy and quiet and nervous and prickly and savors drudgework--but he's happy that way, and serves as the anchor that keeps the others from getting too giddy. He's more of an acquired taste.
  13. charlietheowl

An "acquired taste". I like that phrase to describe Boober, it's reminiscent of his doozer stick stew.
  14. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Love "Brave Alone"! It's really touching.
  15. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Just throwing this out there: Mokey can also be a cute Fraggle. Sometimes, in my opinion, she seems like a little girl who likes to play and twirl around in a garden and make flower crowns--as I think Kathy Mullen once said (only a bit differently), she has sort of a "la-dee-da" personality.
  16. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

I went with Wembley for my vote. He's just as cute as a button to me, even if I am a male. /lol

Heck, my mom even watches Fraggle Rock (/gasp) and completely adores him.
  17. charlietheowl

Wembley's still trouncing everyone else in the poll, and I can't say I disagree. What a cutie!
  18. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

I noticed that. I'll throw in my honorable mention, coming in at a close 2nd place is Red. Something about her over the top ways of wanting to be the best at everything, just makes her cute. And I could see myself as a Fraggle, teasing Red for being cute that way, driving her nuts. hehe
  19. Dominicboo1

Poor Gobo's the only one without any votes.:smirk: He's pretty cute himself, but maybe not the absolute cutest.
  20. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I voted Wembley and I was right. :coy: Wemblet is the cutest fraggle I ever seen with a childish like ways, his wembling, and the smart skills. Red is the second cutest? Awww! Oh well, Gobo and Red are still friends. They do make a great pair.