Fraggle Rock film in development

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the theme song opening the movie as the tv show did, and the movie ending with the theme that the show did; but, the music in between needs to be new.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I can't wait for this movie!:excited:

Does anyone else think Dave Goelz could do Cantus? If you listen Uncle Travling Matt and Cantus, there voices sound a lot alike!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's an interesting thaught, possibly...
As for the music, I think the theme must deffinately be at the beginning and end, although possibly a different virsion of it. Also, I think 'Follow Me' should be someware in there, because of the inside meaning of it, and because it was used so much on the show. I agree that there should be many new songs.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
This has probably already been answered, but will Cantus Minstrel or Marjory the Trash Heap be in the film

Beauregard

Reaction score
Right now we basicly know Zip about the movie, so, we are still waiting and hopeing that Cantus, Travelling Matt, Marjory, etc will appear in the film.

However, last I heard even Karen Prell hadn't been contacted about the film...

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
However, last I heard even Karen Prell hadn't been contacted about the film...

I wonder why, they need her for Red.:excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...still, that's what Angus said a while back. So...eithere there is no Red? There is Read and havn't called her yet? Or there is going to be a new voice? Or...?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well...still, that's what Angus said a while back. So...eithere there is no Red? There is Read and havn't called her yet? Or there is going to be a new voice? Or...?
They have to have Red!