1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

For Sale: Rare Master Replicas Kermit on eBay!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by kartoonkid91, Sep 19, 2012.

1. kartoonkid91

kartoonkid91 New Member

2. kartoonkid91

kartoonkid91 New Member

I knocked $199 off of the price, it's now $800 for the MR Kermit.
  3. kartoonkid91

kartoonkid91 New Member

4. shenphong

shenphong New Member

Purchased this awhile ago but have not received the COA or the partial refund that was promised if the COA could not be found, please get back to me.
  5. kartoonkid91

kartoonkid91 New Member

Hi, I've been Extremly busy as well as ill. I don't remember saying anything about 45 days. I said I will look for the COA ad if I can't find it, I will give you $50. Meaning if for some reason someone threw it out or sent it to Salvation Army by mistake, then I will give you a partial refund. I'm still trying my best to locate it. But if you take the refund now and I find the COA later on, I'm not going to send it. So you can take the partial refund or wait and see if I'm able to find it.
  6. shenphong

shenphong New Member

pm sent, at this point I'd like to just move forward with the $50 refund, the 45 days is the limit to file a paypal claim and to play it safe for me as the buyer, I was holding that as a deadline as I am hoping to avoid a 3 month + possibility to find the coa.
  7. shenphong

shenphong New Member

Hi there, hoping to receive the refund, as per our agreement and your offer. At this point, it will be going on to a month now with you also pushing me to leave you positive feedback right away but now disappearing when you offered to just refund me the $50 now and I accepted. I did not want to make one of my first purchasing experiences on this forum be a problematic one, can you please get back to me. I hope you are still not extremely busy or ill as it has been over another week since our last contact.
  8. shenphong

shenphong New Member

The seller of this item promised that I'd have a refund by now, but it looks like my very first transaction here has ended up with me getting ripped off. Is there any particular way to report this to the mods?
  9. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Send a message to Phillip. I'm not sure he will be able to do anything for you, though. The most he could do is delete his account.
  10. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

If I'm understanding everything correctly, you received the Kermit replica but not the $50 COA credit, correct?

Have you requested the seller's phone number and address via eBay? Since it was an eBay listing that would be the next logical step if you haven't tried calling the guy. If that doesn't work you can dispute part of the charges with PayPal (if you paid that way).
  11. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

If this was purchased thru eBay, then that's where you should pursue this. If you did this thru a credit card notify them and request a chargeback, paypal will freeze his account until this is settled, they will ask for copies of all conversations between you both so be prepared...

And good luck...
  12. shenphong

shenphong New Member

Thanks for the reply guys, I do have his contact info and finally got a reply from him. Finally got the refund after I had filed my chargeback from my bank (always use a credit card with paypal if at all possible guys, a 2nd layer of protection!). Still not happy about being forgotten, but going to do what I do with other bad transactions, just move on and completely forget this ever happened.