For Sale: Rare Master Replicas Kermit on eBay!

kartoonkid91

Reaction score

shenphong

Reaction score
Purchased this awhile ago but have not received the COA or the partial refund that was promised if the COA could not be found, please get back to me.

kartoonkid91

Reaction score
Hi, I've been Extremly busy as well as ill. I don't remember saying anything about 45 days. I said I will look for the COA ad if I can't find it, I will give you $50. Meaning if for some reason someone threw it out or sent it to Salvation Army by mistake, then I will give you a partial refund. I'm still trying my best to locate it. But if you take the refund now and I find the COA later on, I'm not going to send it. So you can take the partial refund or wait and see if I'm able to find it.

shenphong

Reaction score
pm sent, at this point I'd like to just move forward with the $50 refund, the 45 days is the limit to file a paypal claim and to play it safe for me as the buyer, I was holding that as a deadline as I am hoping to avoid a 3 month + possibility to find the coa.

shenphong

Reaction score
Hi there, hoping to receive the refund, as per our agreement and your offer. At this point, it will be going on to a month now with you also pushing me to leave you positive feedback right away but now disappearing when you offered to just refund me the $50 now and I accepted. I did not want to make one of my first purchasing experiences on this forum be a problematic one, can you please get back to me. I hope you are still not extremely busy or ill as it has been over another week since our last contact.

shenphong

Reaction score
The seller of this item promised that I'd have a refund by now, but it looks like my very first transaction here has ended up with me getting ripped off. Is there any particular way to report this to the mods?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Send a message to Phillip. I'm not sure he will be able to do anything for you, though. The most he could do is delete his account.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The seller of this item promised that I'd have a refund by now, but it looks like my very first transaction here has ended up with me getting ripped off. Is there any particular way to report this to the mods?
If I'm understanding everything correctly, you received the Kermit replica but not the $50 COA credit, correct?

Have you requested the seller's phone number and address via eBay? Since it was an eBay listing that would be the next logical step if you haven't tried calling the guy. If that doesn't work you can dispute part of the charges with PayPal (if you paid that way).