First Muppet Wizard of Oz Photo!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
on the MFS dvd commentary Rizzo said they couldn't use blue screen because he's blue. It was probably a joke, but you never know.
It was a joke, they used green screen...but if set properly the shade of blue gonzo is could show up on blue screen.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
I guess I was expecting Gonzo to look the way he did during the muppets go to the movies special. :concern:
I think Gonzo look awesome! This one looks like it is based off the book character, whereas the one in "the Muppets go to the movies" was based off the MGM movie character (with the funnel on the head and whatnot).

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i love how they look im completely surprised by the new Gonzo look nothing like i expected and really if it wasnt that i new the muppets already i would have guessed fozzie was a lion instead of a bear i cant wait :smile: :big_grin: :excited:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
OMG!!!! :smile: WOW!!! I love em all. they do kinda look like on the "Muppets go to the Movies" Gonzo looks sooo COOL!!!! :excited: Fozzie is cool looking and Kermit is cool and Piggy is pritty too! HECK.... there ALL COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: gosh, i CAN'T wate to see this... good job Disney & Henson! I know this deal would be good after all! and tommarow the site opens too! Ahhhh so much lol

...funny, i thought Pepe would have a dog costume on?

T

timrikthegorf

I thought he wold have had a dog costume as well, but that would be kind of gimicky.

I think it would be cool if "Pepe" was a real prawn in a fish bowl when the movie starts in the real world and then becomes Pepe the puppet in Oz. That might be interesting. I think Toto changed from a regular dog to a talking dog in the book.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
I know this deal would be good after all! and tommarow the site opens too!
FYI - Actually it opens Wednesday, not tommorrow (Tuesday). It is one day (24 hours) plus some hours (which rolls it over to the next calendar day). The count down says it will launch at about 8:00AM Eastern on Wednesday or 5:00AM Pacific on Wednesday. But still I'm excited too. I know this deal would be great, even though you could argue The Wizard of Oz production would have gone on by Henson even if the Disney deal didn't take palce, I'm still excited about it all.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
I know this deal would be good after all! and tommarow the site opens too! /QUOTE]
FYI - Actually it opens Wednesday, not tommorrow (Tuesday). It is one day (24 hours) plus some hours (which rolls it over to the next calendar day). The count down says it will launch at about 8:00AM Eastern on Wednesday or 5:00AM Pacific on Wednesday. But still I'm excited too. I know this deal would be great, even though you could argue The Wizard of Oz production would have gone on by Henson even if the Disney deal didn't take palce, I'm still excited about it all.

Hey! :smile: even better, becouse I have off from work on wedsday! :smile: so I can look at it 100 times then! lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sheesh...

Ok, I am happy, but why is the prawn hogging the ham light? :rolleyes: