Finally Tiny Toons is comming to DVD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That show has it's funny moments and episodes! So, cool!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
That cover art doesn't seem very appealing. However, this is great news!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Freakazoid is also schedualed to come out that day as well. Now all we need is for them to release the 4th volume of Animanics (there's a stumbling block there, and I'm sure they will do it at some point) and Pinky Elmyra and the Brain, and we'll have all the Warners/Amblin TV shows. I doubt that P,E&B is a possibility, though.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Ironically, on another message board last year I posted, as an april fools joke, news that both Tiny Toons and Taz-Mania were coming to DVD. And around that time Warner Bros. had an online survey for what shows we'd like to have on DVD, and Tiny Toons was a choice (and I voted for that). Taz-Mania wasn't an option, and frankly I'd rather have that on DVD> But this is still good news.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, this is great news! This show is so cute, it used to be one of my favorites as a kid! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm actually very excited about this, Tiny Toons was a staple of my childhood, I had a stuffed Babs Bunny doll that I used to take all over the place with me. She was my idol, lol. Anyway, I really look forward to having these episodes on DVD and sharing them with my future children someday!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea this is good news I can't wait to see the show one more time.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Taz-Mania wasn't an option, and frankly I'd rather have that on DVD> But this is still good news.
Yeah! I would have to agree! I really loved Taz-Mainia and I thought it was a better show! Well, I do now anyway, heh! Happy that Freakazoid is coming out too! Love that show also!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YES! This is FANTASTIC! I'm so happy about this! And it comes out at the end of July, which is great, I'll have time to save up and watch TMS 3 before I get to this! :excited: