Fellow Church People

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My and Caroline are both Night Owls so we're a perfect fit in every way. But to me it's not different then people who work the night shift.
I'm a bit of a night owl myself. Though I do try to get some sleep on Saturday nights so's I can go to Church.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Eh, just because someone makes a random day a national holiday doesn't mean regular people can't carry it through the rest of the year. :wink:
Just like celebrating the meaning of Christmas year-round.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have done that way to many times
Well, was the sermon not exciting for you? Preachers and Pastors and reverends, ministers, Rabies, etc. do try to make then exciting and interesting for the congregations.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, was the sermon not exciting for you? Preachers and Pastors and reverends, ministers, Rabies, etc. do try to make then exciting and interesting for the congregations.
Depends on who is giving it and what the sermon is about. For me, the pastor where I am recalls aspects of his life in a long, monotone and dull voice akin to Ben Stein, and that nearly causes me to doze off.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Depends on who is giving it and what the sermon is about. For me, the pastor where I am recalls aspects of his life in a long, monotone and dull voice akin to Ben Stein, and that nearly causes me to doze off.
Well like I said, they try too even if they do not always succeed at it!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Good point and to that end, I do my best to stay awake, but sometimes, it just doesn't work.