1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fellow church people

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Those of you who have read my profile will know I'm a Catholic Church person.
    I trust nobody will hold that against me:p :halo:
    If any other forum members belong to a Christian Church of any kind, I'm not biased, please feel free to post in this thread so I can say "Hello and may the Lord bless you.:)
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

3. Bill Bubble Guy

Hi D'Snowth. My name is Martin. I'm very pleased to meet you and God be kind to you.
  4. Are we allowd to have religious things here? I know some forums you can't and I want to make sure.....
  5. D'Snowth

I've done a thread before here asking people what their races and religions are, and there wasn't any problems with it.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you D'Snowth. May I ask what kind of church you belong to please?
  7. D'Snowth

Cumberland Presbyterian.
  8. Ok, I just want to make sure.
  9. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Lutheran here myself.
  10. Bill Bubble Guy

It's so very nice to meet you all. I used to go to a Lutheran school at one time when I was a kid. And in fact I actually grew up as a Presbyterian. I've had a few samplings of different Christian faiths but I'm now settled into the Catholic Church. I enjoy helping out from time to time with reading the Scriptures and distributing the bread and wine to folk at worship.
    And the Muppet Show is my second love next to my saviour God of course.
  11. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Im a Catholic, went to Catholic school and all. :)
  12. Bill Bubble Guy

Hello Brother Krazedmuppet.
    Nice to be able to say hello to a fellow Catholic. I love being a Catholic. I have found my final home group. But naturally I see all peoples as special through the eyes of the Lord
  13. D'Snowth

(I believe you mean Sister Krazedmuppet, lol!)
  14. Bill Bubble Guy

:o Oh I am sorry Sister. Sometimes it's hard to tell gender with usernames.
    Maybe if I read the profiles I'd know better. Maybe not. But I hope you are not offended.:concern:
  15. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Hi Bill Bubble Guy! I am also a fellow Catholic so I would like to say hello and God's peace be with you! Welcome to the forum!
  16. You guys are brother and sister?? What?
  17. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

i am a baptist, i think. i have had a hard spititual life, and now im confused hurt and mad all at once. i just dont understand so much about people and God.
    I use to as a teen preach to people i know my heart was right but when i look back i know my message was full hate and jugment on people who i thought where not doing what i thought they should. i slowly stated to fall and do things i knew where wrong and stuff i even preached aginst strongly. I have become angry and i dont trust chuches at all. i dont know what to do i want to trust church but i dont want to get hurt agine and i sure dont want to let down God agin.
  18. Bill Bubble Guy

furryredmonster let me explain. Within churches of Christianity members think of each other as all being brothers and sisters because God the Father has accepted us as His own children through Jesus His one eternal Son dying on the cross to free us from the guilt of all the things we've done wrong. So we're really like one large adopted family. Made up of one divine Father and one divine Son who have made us their own adopted Children to the Father and brethren and sisters to Jesus the Son.
    I've tried to make it as clear as I can. I hope this helps you understand
  19. Yes, it does now thank you. I do not go to church but I want to when I get older.
  20. Bill Bubble Guy

redBoobergurl I apologize that I haven't said hello back to you in this thread yet. I have a lot of things I'm trying to juggle on my plate but let me give you my blessings now. God bless you Beth. And my real name is Martin.
    You can all call me Martin if you would like to but please don't simply ignore my username entirely.
    Perhaps I could become known to my friends as Bill "Martin" Bubble Guy:) ;)