Fellow Church People

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
And, Isaiah 40:22 (the verse I was thinking of):

"There is one who is dwelling above the circle of the earth..."​
Ah, yeah other sources have pondered if statements like this indicate that they knew the world was round. Interesting...

Pork

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Fair enough Pork. We all have our own ideas about Christianity and what the Bible truly teaches. Can I just nicely request that we drop this course of discussion please? If you would like to have a friendly debate with me then feel free to PM me. It's just as Kevin AKA Fozzie Bear has said earlier in this thread that he doesn't want this to become inflammatory or in other words a place where we get into fights and put each other down.

I certainly wouldn't want this thread I started to be closed. I hope you understand and if I get a PM from you we can talk about this book some more.
Yes, sorry about that. I should of known better than to put that on this thread, I do not mean to offend anybody. If I want to talk about that subject I'll PM you later.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm nearly finished my personal study of the Acts of the Apostles.
It's exciting stuff. :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hay, I'm really glad for you marty! And may Gog bless you to use and apply, and live his word through out all your life!

Pork

Reaction score
I thought I would post a verse that I find particularly encouraging to me as a christian.

Romans 8:31

If God is on our side who can ever be against us?

I don't know about you but I know that for me sometimes I just feel very small and inadequate to deliver Christ's message to people. But I find this verse encouraging to me because I know I am never alone, That God has overcome the world and that since he IS on my side I have nothing to fear from anything that can come at me from this world.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That is a most encouraging verse Pork.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I know I am a sinner but God has saved me by His Grace. I can be confident when the devil attacks me through persecution of ridicule and mockery. He may seem to be a strong foe but Jesus is mightier than the devil and I can stand against all his attacks in my Saviour's Name.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW I have now finished studying my New Testament all the way from Matthew to Galatians and tomorrow I am ready to commence Ephesians. My spirit is greatly enriched by nourishing upon God's sacred scriptures.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wishing you the best on that Marty. Jesus fasted in the desert on the word so I glad to here that God's word it nurshing you.:smile: