Favorite muppet

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
My favorite, as you might guess, is Gonzo. I think he really embodies much of the silliness that makes the Muppets great. I also have soft spots for Kermit (I agree--center of the Muppet Universe) and Fozzie (endearingly insecure). As for minor players, I love Pepe, Statler & Waldorf, and Beaker.

Wow, it's hard to choose!

tomahawk

Reaction score
even though i see myself and a lot of my friends in all of the muppets, my favorite without question is kermit. since i was two and first saw him on seasame street 28 years ago,hes the one i connect with the most.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Scooter is my favorite Muppet, although if she really was a Muppet, I would have to say Skeeter.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eureeka('s Castle)!

I was just waiting and waiting for someone to pick Skeeter as their name. Hello hello, and welcome to Muppet Central! :big_grin:

-Matt

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Let's see here..... *thinks* Ok, mine are Rowlf, Kermit, Rizzo, and Gonzo. :smile: :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
What, no Fraggles?!!? :big_grin: I think you should slip 1 or 2 in there for good measure Abbess :big_grin:

-Matt

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
How forgetful of me! :big_grin: Since you convinced me, I might as well tell. My favorite Fraggles are Gobo and Wembley. ..... And Cantus. :smile: :wink:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
GONZO (he's just like me)

Gonzo-Maybe We Could Sell the show w/more special effects like exploding socks

Janice-That's such a lame idea

Gonzo-Oh Yeah

Floyd-Hey Stop Yelling At Her

Fozzie-He Wasn't Yelling

Gonzo-Yes I Was

Scooter-Oh Gonzo Don't Make Trouble

Animal-FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT