Favorite muppet

SweetHart

Reaction score
Who is everyone's favorite muppet. Mine is Rowlf and why is he so hard to find!!!!

grail

Reaction score
mine is a tie, Rowlf and Bunsen. they are both big factors in my love of both music and science. yes, the Electric Mayhem are cool, but Rowlf is always who i think of first when i think Muppets and music. and as for Bunsen...i tried to make a "sister detector" once. it was the epic, rube goldberg type device, that basically went off whenever my sister came towards my room...when it backfired, and was set off by my mom i realized the error in patterning my experiments after Bunsen. though there were some "flight" experiments for which my sister became my own personal Beaker...

BiggNate

Reaction score
I have always been a fan of Frank Oz' work in general. From Animal, who has always been a personal favorite, to Marvin Suggs, who now that I watch the Best of DVDs gets more and more hilarious to Grover and Cookie Monster. There are just so many things that Frank did to take the comedy of the scene to new levels. So it's hard to choose a favorite, but I guess I would go with Animal.

Nate

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
My Favourite muppet is Sweetums. If you read other messages you will notice he crops up alot. Some people think I have a crush on him.

This is not true!!!

Okay it is true -:big_grin:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Gonzo, Animal, and Beaker. But Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie always hold a special spot in my heart!

Jackie

Reaction score
Scooter is my classic fav and Rizzo is my other fav!

*SWOOSH*

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Scooter is my classic fav and Rizzo is my other fav!

*SWOOSH*
Rizzo is my favorite. I have him hanging in my car.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Mine is of course the Almighty Cantus. The Wise, bold, and forever well-spoken Fraggle of the Minstrels. My other favorites are:

Dr. Teeth - My Second fav. Muppet. Forever groovey! The rest of the Mayhem are all very cool, but Teeth...he's just it for me.

Yorick (from Sam and Friends) - After seeing the "I get So Hungry" Scetch at the Museum of Radio and Television in LA, I was hooked :smile:

Statler and Waldorf - Possibly the greatest comedic duo ever.

Beaker - What's not to love? I think he was so funny in Muppet*Vision. Beaker Rock!

...and every other Muppet ever. What can I say? A Muppet is a Muppet, and I love them all :big_grin:

-Matt

bluedreamer

Reaction score
me love Cookie Monster and Rizzo - they both have the same passions as me, and then there's always Animal, that's me on a good day:stick_out_tongue:

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
My favorite always was and always will be Gonzo, although I've got a soft spot for Rowlf and Dr. Teeth.

Technically though, as an entity, Kermit means the most to me. Hard to explain, but he's character who is so easy to relate to and care about. He's a very special muppet to all of us.