Favorite muppet

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I agree with you Darth. Kermit will always have a special place in all of our hearts, no matter who your favorite Muppet might be :smile:

-Matt

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I agree with you Darth. Kermit will always have a special place in all of our hearts, no matter who your favorite Muppet might be :smile:

-Matt
Because technically, Kermit is the center of the entire Muppet universe, in a way.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I guess in a technical sense...He's definitely the figurehead of the the group, his face is the symbol of the JHC, and he is most definitely the most well known of the troupe. I guess its all how you look at it. True fans such as ourselves might argue that there is a set of characters that are the center of the universe. Others may argue there is no center at all. Still others would say Jim himself was the center. But yes, to the common world, Kermit is the center of the Muppet universe. :big_grin:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
And everyone has to love Pepe in some way shape or form....okay?

Joggy

Reaction score
Besides Kermit, I really love Rowlf, Scooter, Grover, Wembley, Floyd, Boober, and Gobo!

Ernie's cool too.

starr

Reaction score
I don't think I could pick a favorite. If I absolutely had to choose it would be Rowlf followed by Red the Fraggle.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum newcomer! :smile: Good choices. Oh and to answer your question, Green is harder to be than Pink. Pink can be difficult at times, but over all, Green is the harder of the two. Hope that helps (hehe)

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
This thread could pop up every month and I would still love to post in it. While Gonzo is the one I obviously identify with the most, my faves are:

beaker
pepe
digit
clifford
swedish chef

wembley, scred, telly, tutter, and frackles should be in their too:wink:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Jeez...lemme think.

I have a soft spot for all of Jim's characters, but I also like Gobo, Wembley, Sprocket.

Along with many SS characters: Cookie, Bert, Grover (Almost any Frank character)

- Billy :cool: