1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite muppet

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by SweetHart, Aug 11, 2002.

1. The Great Gonzo

The Great Gonzo New Member

My favorite, as you might guess, is Gonzo. I think he really embodies much of the silliness that makes the Muppets great. I also have soft spots for Kermit (I agree--center of the Muppet Universe) and Fozzie (endearingly insecure). As for minor players, I love Pepe, Statler & Waldorf, and Beaker.

Wow, it's hard to choose!
  2. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

even though i see myself and a lot of my friends in all of the muppets, my favorite without question is kermit. since i was two and first saw him on seasame street 28 years ago,hes the one i connect with the most.
  3. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Scooter is my favorite Muppet, although if she really was a Muppet, I would have to say Skeeter.
  4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Eureeka('s Castle)!

I was just waiting and waiting for someone to pick Skeeter as their name. Hello hello, and welcome to Muppet Central! :D

-Matt
  5. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Let's see here..... *thinks* Ok, mine are Rowlf, Kermit, Rizzo, and Gonzo. :) :D
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

What, no Fraggles?!!? :D I think you should slip 1 or 2 in there for good measure Abbess :D

-Matt
  7. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

How forgetful of me! :D Since you convinced me, I might as well tell. My favorite Fraggles are Gobo and Wembley. ..... And Cantus. :) ;)
  8. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

GONZO (he's just like me)

Gonzo-Maybe We Could Sell the show w/more special effects like exploding socks

Janice-That's such a lame idea

Gonzo-Oh Yeah

Floyd-Hey Stop Yelling At Her

Fozzie-He Wasn't Yelling

Gonzo-Yes I Was

Scooter-Oh Gonzo Don't Make Trouble

Animal-FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT