Fave user?

BEAR

Reaction score
I just realized that yesterday was my 1 month anniversary of being at MC. Thanks for a great month, guys! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I just realized that yesterday was my 1 month anniversary of being at MC. Thanks for a great month, guys! :smile:
You're welcome! I just wanted to tell you BEAR that you are one of my favorite new users! We're glad you're here!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ah, D'Snowth and Vic, thankee so very much. :smile: I love you back!! And I love so many others on here. But I don't like saying names (even though that's the point of this whole thread)... but if you are reading this, you already rock. Got it? Good.

And who mentioned Uncle Jesse? I used to LOVE Full House!!!

That Announcer

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
You don't love me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Lol!)
May as well just punch myself. Update:

Dale, MrsPepper, Gardy, Phillip, Kevin, Vibs, Ed, Homerthegreat, Kelly, Chris Will, etc. etc. etc...

What the hey. I just love all of ya!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I haven't done an updated list in a while, so here goes. (BTW this is in no order)

That Announcer, Whatever, Beau, BEAR, MrsPepper, Zack the Dog, Fozzie Bear, HPDJ, Kimp the Shrimp, D'Snowth, Ziffel, ChristyB, TogetherAgain, RedDragon, Vic Romano, Effralyo, Ernie(Kyle), Katzi428, The Count, redboobergurl, sarah_yzma, Vibs, beaker, TuttertheMouse, JaniceferSure, Harvey Towers, homerthegreat, bethc, suragbritchez, unclematt, G-man, and everyone here at MC!:flirt:I love you all!:flirt:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks prawncracker! I think I'll update my list too, seeing as I've made some new friends in the last month.

In no particular order: Together Again (Lisa), katzi428 (Kathy), Beau, ChristyB (we miss you!), The Count, Tutterthemouse (Dan), Erine (Kyle), BEAR, theprawncracker, That Announcer, Red Dragon, Vic Romano, Ziffel, D'Snowth, Vibs, Janicefersure (Dee), Fozzie Bear, Mrs. Pepper, HPDJ, Fragglemuppet (Kate), ceecee (Jen)

And everyone here at MC whether you post or not because you all make this happen. I've been here since January and can't begin to tell you how much fun and how wonderful this has been. As many of you know, I don't like my job that much and this has been the best distraction for me and has really helped me through some stressful times! Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I think you are all GREAT!

unclematt

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that listed me as one of thier favorite forum members. I truly appreciate it. I feel so at home in his Muppet community and am so glad I am back. :wink:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK. I'm doing my list again. Cos I love being nice :smile:

JaniceFerSure- What can be said about this woman? She is just.....fabulous. Fabulous is the only word there really is. Babe, you're fabulous. There I said it again. I really admire Dee, she's truly one of the most amazing people I've ever spoken to. Seriously. Just an overall great person

Katzi428- OK, here's another fabulous person. Kathy is amazing. Anyone as amazingly sweet as Kathy should clearly be given some kind of award for overall niceness. Because that's who Kathy is- she's sweet and wonderful and, indeed, fabulous

Beauregard- I'm so glad I started talking to Bo on MSN, cos he's genuinely one of the funniest guys I've ever met. He's so...off the wall and genereally hilarious. He can make you laugh at the worst of times which is an amazingly fabulous quality to have.

RedBooberGurl- I love talking to Beth! She's fab! She's just.....fab. Seriously though, Beth is just lovely and nice and, as Dan would say, fabulous

OK, I thought this was a good idea, but I only have 10 minutes left online, but dont think just cos I didnt give you a thingie thing.....bit of text after ye olde name that you're not fabulous. Cos you are...

Vibs- your interpretation of DanDan is amazing and in general you are one of the funniest people on here. BEAR, one of the newest and yet one of my favourite users. thatannouncer, you're ace too-- plus you say nice things which is also nice. Actually, the things you say are so nice I'm going to put your name in bold. That Announcer. There, I did it. Special mention also goes to TogetherAgain, Vic Romano [who also says nice things and sends nice MP3s of Madonna---- very nice], in fact. You can be bold too. Vic Romano. Woo. It's National Bold Day. No it's not, don't be daft. Also, HPDJ for finally going through with Muppet BB- it's going ace. Also, anyone I've mentioned before and forgotten. Oh, unclematt- welcome back. You're fab too. If I've forgotten anyone it's cos I'm a grotesque moron :wink:

Dan
x x x x