Fave user?

Whatever

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
That was the thread you stood up for me, remember? I was in the middle of moving and everyone thought I burned 'em. You stood up for me (even before you recieved the puppet) and told everyone to be patient!
Oh right. Thanks for the reminder! :smile:

Effralyo

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Effralyo ( CJ Lover )
Eeer... no, no, ZZ, may I correct: I LOVE Zeliboba (that tall blue spirit from our version of Sesame Street) and LIKE John, and it`s a big difference. You`d better write "CJhugger and ZeliLover."

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
My favorite user (and I'm probably going to embarrass the [CENSORED] out of him by saying this) is a guy who hasn't been around here a lot lately. And if he has, he's doing a lot of lurking and very little posting.

His user name is TravellingMatt (that's with two L's, not one). Back before he disappeared from this forum, Matt was one of those who created fictional episode outlines for The Muppet Show. Matt's outlines ranked right up there with Gorgon Heap's; in fact, the two of them have collaborated on a couple occasions, like the Rex Harrison outline. Matt had no qualms about bringing characters from Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street into the environment of the Muppet theatre; bringing the casts of all three shows worked in Muppet Family Christmas, so why shouldn't it work in other realms? He also started the trend of casting classic musicals with the Muppets (two of which lead to the births of the Muppets performing 'RENT' and "Beaker on the Roof"), his knowledge of which (musicals, that is) is pretty extensive.

Matt contacted me on AIM not long after I found my way here and started posting, and a good friendship has evolved from that initial IM (although lately I haven't been on AIM as much as I used to...sorry, Matt, if you're reading this!). I've served as his sounding board for ideas for TMS outlines and witnessed the births of some rather...interesting running gags. Matt, in turn, has helped me in the construction of my own two attempts at TMS outlines.

So Matt, here's to you. Hope you decide to put in a reappearance around here sometime in the future. And I'll get back on AIM as soon as I can.

-Kim

That Announcer

Reaction score
He's definitely been lurking, Kim. I've seen his name in the 'active user' list a few times over the past month or so.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't want to do a list in case I were to hurt anyone's feelings. But, I decided to do one anyway.

Here's a list of some really cool people at Muppet Central. (deep breath) here we go....
Beauregard, That Announcer, ssetta, Pino, Phillip Chapman, Fozzie Bear, Kimp the Shrimp, theprawncracker, Katzi428, HPDJ, Ziffel, Frazzle, Don'tliveontheMoon, Vic Romano, Whatever, RedDragon, redBoobergurl, Boober Gorg, The Count, Beakerfan, TuttertheMouse, HeraLirambar, TogetherAgain, Bobhopesite, Manda :-D, BEAR, Erine81981, Skeeter Muppet, Dr. Bombay, Tommie (is he still here?), Keeermit, Mrs. Pepper, Buck-Beaver, Scarry Larry Wolf, Princeton, Warrick, ceecee, Dantecat

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks so much for including me in that list, D'Snowth. As Uncle Jesse would say in "Full House" , "Right back atcha!" And thanks to all of you MC folks. I really enjoy this place.