FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, just added a couple of stories and some smilies to serve as heading dividers, hope this helps.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Cool! The graphics do help break up the categories.

BTW, "Sidebottom Butts In" is finished. Not sure what it'd be listed under, as it's based on the animated FR rather than the real one, and isn't a part of my regular continuity.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks!

(I wonder if anyone else has written animated FR fanfic, or if I'm alone in my dorkiness.)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------
Hey Ed...I really do like the theme title you've given for my stuff here, however, "Blintzes in Birdland" is ostensibly about Zoot! Newsie has only a minor part, very much by design, as this was writ for a Zoot fan. Perhaps a separate listing for that one? :news: Thank you!

-------------------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I know Blintzes in Birdland is a Zoot-centric story... But as it stems off of your Newsie+Gina continuity, and since it was refered to in Death and the Matron, I thought it best to have it as Minibook 1 in your overall narrative.

If it's a story that really doesn't tie into an author's major continuity, then I give it a separate heading such as Slackbot's entry in the Animated FR category or Sara's poems.

Hope this helps explain it a bit better. :shifty:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I finally put in a new chapter to my story yesterday, next one will be up tomorrow or I give up my first born, when he/she comes, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.