1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

FanFic Library Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The Count, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Yeah, if it's not a oneshot, I don't know where to put. He probably said that because it has chapters. But not that many.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hmm, does it fit into some other collective arc of your particular ficverse(s)? If so, alls I need is the arc title and it can be separated from the oneshots, but if you don't have a problem leaving it there for the time being then neither do I.
  3. miss kermie

Nah, the story just doesn't fit anywhere, so I guess I'll just leave it.
  4. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

5. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

6. The Count

Hello. While I thank everyone for alerting me when a fic gets completed... But please allow the authors themselves to do so as others might think you're hijacking their stories. Just trying to keep things on the up and up, thanks for your understanding or oversitting.
  7. AlittleMayhem

I'm sorry, I'm slightly confused. I did link to my own story, not someone else's.
  8. The Count

Yes, I know. My comments were directed at another post that came in, so don't worry about it.
  9. AlittleMayhem

10. MissMusical12

11. miss kermie

Does anyone besides Missmusical12, and Ru write Kermit and Miss Piggy fics?
  12. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Well, I guess that depends on your definition on a Kermit & Piggy fic? I can say I've done some, but if you mean straight on just with Kermit & Piggy than...I guess I have two, but if you mean something where the others have a guest spot, then no.

However, if you also mean nice little Kermit & Piggy moments, then that's a yes and I think several people have those.
  13. The Count

MissMusical12 writes Kermit and Piggy moments? Thought she was more writing Floyd and Janice stories instead.

If you want frog and pig romanceJaz, check Arianne (Muppetfan44), Catherine (Ruahnna), Layla (Leila), Lisa (TogetherAgain), and Ryan (theprawncracker). There have been more than a fair share of frog/pig wedding stories thrown into that lot, you should enjoy them.
  14. WebMistressGina

That reminds me - Counter dude, I has finished 6 Ball. You can now add it to the big ole list of stuff I have done (well, under Pool Hall series, por favor) And yes, before you say anything, I am planning on working on both Motocross and WBM.
  15. The Count

Already added it upon 6's completion Gina. :batty:
  16. WebMistressGina

See, look at you! :) Didn't even know this. That's why you is the awesome.
  17. MissMusical12

Other than "CinderJanice and Pigerella" I really haven't written a legit KermitxMiss Piggy fic. The Count is right. I actually do focus more on Floyd and Janice.
  18. miss kermie

Are there by any chance, Bear in the big blue house fics?
  19. The Count

None that I know of, so that's an avenue you could pursue if you wish Jaz.
  20. MissMusical12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.