FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

outerelf

Reaction score
I'm here once again! "Robin's Welcome to Muppet Theaters" is finished.

P.S. Can I suggest a line separating the finished, unfinished, and the abandoned stories? The bold just doesn't do that good of a job separating the stories.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Your story will be duely added. Problem with lines is that that'd be just a long row of dashes strung together and I have no idea how long the line should be. Even if I just leave the dash button pressed until more than a single line has been written out, I wouldn't know where to make the cut. So unless another suitable solution can be suggested, the bold titles will have to do, although the stories are organized by author in alphabetical order going from completed to unfinished to collaborative completed/unfinished to abandoned.
Hope this helps. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
A few smilies strung together could make for a visual separation between categories.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, which smilies would people here suggest as best used for each section?

outerelf

Reaction score
Finished: :smile::wink::wisdom:

Unfinished: :oops::crazy::zany: <- In reference to the fact that whenever writers didn't know how to end their skits they added in explosions and penguins

Dead: :grr::ouch::insatiable:

These are only rough ideas. Feel free to add in your own two cents :big_grin:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Those work for me. I didn't have an particular smilies in mind; just the obvious visual break that smilies provide.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about that, I've been working on my master list. Also, there are a couple of other stories that seem like they'll wrap up soon, so I thought I'd wait and add them all together. If not, then I'll add yours by week's end so no worries.

outerelf

Reaction score
Ah, okay then~ I was just wondering :smile: I'll go ahead and wait for it to be updated then.

Status
Not open for further replies.