Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 20: Forgive and Forget

The room was dull. And empty except for a brain, and a large machine. Underneath the crayon drawings was an empty apartment. Nothing on the walls. Nothing on the floor. Except for the motionless bodies of two frogs, and thier friends.

Pepe: Very moody. Hokay? I love how jew pulled it off.:end Pepe

Elmo was down on his knees staring at Kermit and Robin's lifeless bodies. By now the rest of The Muppets had stopped crying. Zoe got down on her knees next to Elmo. She placed her hand on his. What has Elmo done? Elmo thought to himself. He looked at Zoe. Her face was full of worry. He had scared her. He looked at Kermit. His mouth barely hanging open, his eyes closed, and a bruise starting to form. He had hurt him. He looked at Robin. His eyes and mouth were closed and he had Miss Piggy's handkerchief on his forehead. He had hurt him to. He looked behind him and saw everyone. He had hurt them all.

commentary: And now Elmo breaks down.:end commentary

"Elmo is so sorry." He said as a single tear dropped from his eye onto Kermit. Then more tears fell. Kermit's body was raised from the ground by Elmo's tears. Kermit's eyes opened. He was lowered back down to the floor.

"Piggy? Gonzo? Fozzie? I'm... I'm me. I'm okay. But Elmo he..." Kermit sputered.

"Elmo saved you Kermit." Zoe said. "His tears. They brought you back."

"Elmo? But he's the one who hurt me in the first place." Kermit said.

"Elmo is sorry Mr. Kermit. It was Elmo's destiny to take over the world. But now, Elmo realizes that he didn't want to." Elmo admitted.

commentary: Huh. Elmo broke his destiny. Well son of a gun.:end commentary

"Elmo. If you didn't want to, you didn't have to." Zoe told him. "Elmo. You are blessed by how you bless. Not by how you hurt. You should be nice."

commentary: I sense the moral of the story!:end commentary

Pepe: Si, and a very good moral to. Hokay?:end Pepe

"Elmo likes being nice. Alot more than being mean. Elmo was mean to Elmo's friends." Elmo said. "Elmo was mean to Robin." Elmo looked at Robin. He realized that what he did was wrong. And he had to fix it. "But Elmo can fix Robin."

Elmo walked over to where his throne used to stand. He picked up the jar with Robin's brain, and walked it over to the Quadrilobal Brain Probing Machine.

The rest of the Muppets were speechless. They didn't know what to think. Was Elmo really good now? Or was he just tricking them?

"Mr. Kermit, bring Robin over here, and Elmo will put Robin's brain back in." Elmo told Kermit.

commentary: Big moment coming up.:end commentary

Kermit stared. He thought about Robin. He thought about a song. A song he'd known for a long time. It meant something now. He understood. Kermit picked up Robin and carried him over to Elmo.

"Just set Robin down, right there." Elmo said.

Kermit sat Robin down, and Elmo lowered the machine until it was on Robin's head.

~~~~~~~~~~

commentary: It's about time for more Kleenex Pepe!:end commentary

Pepe: Si, dey are right here. Hokay?:end Pepe

It took Robin a moment to recover. He blinked. Then opened his eyes. He saw everyone looking down at him.

Rowlf was the first to notice. "Hey guys he's up!"

Robin heard cheers from all around him. Then the Count popped his head in.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked as he held up all five fingers on one hand.

"Five. I'm five." Robin said.

"Oh no!" Beauregard said. "He's holding up four fingers and one thumb! Robin's brain must have been put in wrong!"

commentary: Good old Beau. Both Muppet and Muppet Central.:end commentary

Robin laughed. He stood up, and looked around him. All of his friends were there. Rowlf, Sweetums, Gonzo, Floyd, Scooter, Miss Piggy, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Zoe... Elmo?

Elmo was standing with his hands behind his back. He looked at Robin. Robin looked at him.

"What are you still doing here Elmo?" Robin asked angrily.

"Elmo is sorry Robin. Elmo is nice now." Elmo said.

"That's not true!" Robin yelled. "You hurt me Elmo! You took my brain and turned me into your slave! You made me hurt my friends!" Robin held back tears.

Kermit walked up to his nephew. He put his hand on his shoulder. "Robin. Remember the song I taught you?" Kermit asked him.

"Which one? Halfway Down the Stairs?" Robin asked.

Kermit shook his head.

"It's Not Easy Bein' Green?" Robin asked again.

Kermit shook his head once more and started to sing.

Pepe: It's almost over isn't it?:end Pepe

commentary: Sigh...yes, well, it's been fun Pepe. After this song it's over. Well bye Pepe.:end commentary

Pepe: Si, bye bye.:end Pepe

commentary: Thanks for reading everybody!:end commentary

"If just one person believes in you,
Deep enough and strong enough believes in you
Hard enough and long enough,
It stands to reason that someone else will think,
If he can do it, I can do it."

Elmo listened to the words. He knew that Kermit believed in him. And Robin knew that as well.

Zoe walked up to Kermit and sang with him.

"Making it, two whole people, who believe in you
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you.
Hard enough and long enough
There's bound to be some other person who
Believes in making it a threesome,
Making it three.
People you can say, believe in me."

Now Elmo realized Zoe believed to. Kermit and Zoe. Robin realized that his uncle wasn't going crazy as Big Bird came to sing with them.

"And if three whole people,
Why not four?"

Miss Piggy joined.

"And if four whole people,
Why not more, and
more, and
more."

Soon everyone was singing with Kermit. Everyone but Robin and Elmo.

"And when all those people,
Believe in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you.
Hard enough, and long enough,

It stands to reason that you yourself will
Start to see what everybody sees in
You."

Elmo looked at Robin. Robin looked at Elmo. Robin believed. Elmo believed.

"And maybe even you,
Can believe in you... too!"
Robin finished the song.

Elmo believed in himself. "Elmo believes. In himself. And everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are blessed by how you bless.

THE END

commentary: The End!:end commentary

theprawncracker

Reaction score
sigh...um, in case ya'll didn't notice, I posted commentary for the last chapters, sigh...oh well, anyway, I'm here now to bring you a preview of my next big time fan fiction, "Sometimes It's Better To Go."

*We see a black screen and then hear an announcer*

Announcer: It happened once, long ago...

*We see Gonzo and Rizzo packing a suitcase, then the screen goes black again*

Announcer: We thought it would never happen again...

*We see Robin the Frog sitting on the porch of the Muppet boarding house then the screen goes black again*

Announcer: But, we were wrong...

*We see Fozzie getting into a taxi*

Fozzie: Somehow I know we'll meet again, not sure quite where, and I don't know just when...

*The screen goes black once more*

Announcer: Sometimes It's Better To Go, coming soon to a forum near you.

Rated X, for Xtremely sad and funny moments.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Post #4,998 goes to my second favorite fan-fiction that I've written...

#2 is...

REVENGE OF ELMO!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This was probably one of Prawny's best stories of all... It even inspired a few siggys. Elmo taking over the world? Elmo capturing the rest of the Muppets in a crayon-created kingdom of his own?
Nah, it'd never happen... Would it?
24 veritably vonderous volumes.

christyb

Reaction score
Prawnie..here's a bump back up to the top for a truly great story. :smile: Acutally I just finished reading it. Don't ask me how long it took me. It was excellent. It even gave me chills. No wait..that's the air conditioning vent above me. :smile: Seriously wonderful story and all of you Elmo fans should read it you'll love it. All of us (like me) who really honestly don't care for Elmo should read this..you'll seriously love it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I can seriously put this up there among my favorite fanfics!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oooh, I liked this one...the little red hairball finally goes psycho and tries to take over the world.

I wonder what would have happened if the Muppeteers themselves got dragged into the plot?

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
(First post on this topic in a little over three years)

One of THE best fanfics I have ever read!

wes

Reaction score
This is what gave me the Idea for my Bad guy puppet: ****-mo, instead of a High voice he has a low demonic voice!