Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

The following story is not true, but could become as true as you and I, if certain measures of care are not taken.

May 15th, 1990

"Egads!" The weary detective shouted as rain fell from the heavens. "It would be wise of me to seek shelter!"

A flash of lighting revealed a cave in front of Sherlock Hemlock. He turned on his flashlight and ran for the cave.

"If only I could start a fire," he said as he removed his cap. "But even if I could find some firewood, it would be to wet to be sufficient enough for flames."

Sherlock walked forward rubbing his hands along the walls of the cave, shining his flashlight on the rugged edges.

"Quite spectacular really." He said to himself as he continued down the cave. Then, a flash of light caught his eye. "Egads, what on Earth is this?" He pulled out his magnifying glass as the beam of light shined upon a large red ruby. "It appears to be a jewel of some sort, egads! There's another!" He reached down and picked up the jewels and placed them in his coat pocket.

"And there's another! And another!" He shouted as a trail of rubies was revealed in front of him. He followed the rubies, turning right, then, left, then left once more; picking up each one along the way. Until he reached a large statue covered in the same red rubies.

"A statue! Amazing! Truly amazing!" He shined his light onto the marvelous structure. "It appears," he said."That each of the rubies I've been following are to be placed on this statue!"

So it began, he did not know how long he spent placing rubies right and left on the statue, minutes, hours, perhaps even a day. But when he was one small ruby away from finishing, he knew it was well worth the time spent.

"Finnally," the exausted slueth said. "It is done."

Unfourtunatly, Sherlock Hemlock did not know how right he was. As he placed the final ruby into place, the entire statue shown with a bright red light, throwing the detective to the ground. The statue's light spread throught the cave anhillalating everything in it's path. And when the light stopped shining, an opening appeared at the base of the statue. And from the opening walked the greatest evil the world has ever known. The red demon walked to the front of the cave, picked up the sherlock's hat and had only this to say,

"He who releases the great evil from his tomb shall rest forever knowing that he has brought about the end of the world."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sigh... Well, guess I'd better plug myself into this one too.
Good start Ryan, post whenever ready.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
poor Count is going to exhaust himself reading all the fanfics. Count, go post some more in your own story.

Meantime, prawncracker, surely you know better than to tell me to expect more story. That's like telling my friend Jorie to braid your hair tighter. You just DON'T do it. Now I'm expecting more story TONIGHT.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Wha? How can I post anything to my own when I'm busy reading all of your stories.
Along with brokering deals to complete the collection and fatten up the Muppet Listings, not to mention other pet projects.

Well, you guys keep postin' away, I'll *try* my best to keep up.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 2: Muppet Vacation

15 Years Later

The stage cuirtans opened to reveal a small shrimp sitting on top of a tall brown piano, with a rat, sitting in the middle of the stage. Sitting at the piano is a large brown dog, and a guy with a silver top hat and an orange beard.

"We devote our time to many things," the dog sang. "Some times we laugh and sing."

"Si, but we've got no troubles at all!" Sang the shrimp.

"When your friends are in trouble, we always take the fall!" The rat chimed in.

"But we've set our life ahead of time, and we've got to sit back and think." The bearded man sang while he played a note on the piano.

"That we've got a life worth livin'! That no one can break us apart! Sometimes you kick back and relax, but you've got to get movin'!" They all sang at once.

Then Rowlf the Dog and Dr. Teeth played on the piano, hard. While Pepe the King Prawn and Rizzo the Rat sang the rest of the song, very well, until Animal decided that he was hungry for seafood, and Floyd wouldn't take him to the Red Lobster for dinner. It all went down hill from there.

"FRIED SHRIMP! FRIED SHRIMP!" Animal screamed as he ran onto the stage after Pepe.

"Mios dios!" Pepe cryed as he hopped off the piano and jumped off the stage into the band pit. "Ha ha ha! Catch me if jew can. Hokay?"

Of course, Animal woulld never let a meal get away. So he gave chase, but when he jumped off the stage into the band pit, he landed inside a tuba, and was stuck. Luckily Veteranarian's Hospital was the next sketch.

"You are no match for de king prawn! Hokay?" Pepe gloated as he laughed at Animal stuck in the tuba.

"I think the show's improving Waldorf!" A voice cried from the balcony.

"Why do you say that Statler?" Another voice replied.

"Because they're not even finishing the sketches, so we really aren't watching them!" Statler said.

"Do ho ho!" Both Statler and Waldorf laughed from their permanent seats in the balcony.

This is what we call The Muppet Show.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sheesh, are you okay Animal?" Kermit the Frog said to the crazed drummer, who was sporting a new cone around his neck.

"NOT OKAY, NOT OKAY!" He replied as he tried to force the cone off his neck.

"Well, I'd say it's an improvement, now we don't have to look at his ugly face!" Miss Piggy said walking up the stairs to her dressing room backstage at The Muppet Show.

"Piggy." Kermit said, almost like a warning to his porcine bride.

"Hey boss, Skeeter and I are gonna head on out on vacation." Scooter the go-fer said as he and his twin sister aproached Kermit's desk.

"Alright Scooter, see you guys in two weeks then?" The frog asked.

"You bet Kermit!" Skeeter said as she bent down and gave Kermit a peck on the cheek.

"Step away from the frog!!!" Miss Piggy's voice screamed from her dressing room.

"How does she do that?" Scooter said as he and his sister walked out of the theater on their way to catch a plane to the Amazon jungle.

"Oh, I love vacation! Everybody gets to go spend some quality time alone." Kermit said to himself.

"Nope, not me!" Fozzie Bear said as he entered from the stage. "I'm going to Mom's house! We are gonna have so much fun!"

"Not as much as me and Camilla!" Gonzo said as he fell from the rafters. "We're going to Niagra Falls, to go over in a barrel! Come on honey, let's get going!" Gonzo said as his clucking maiden approached.

"Wait up Gonzo, I'll drive you to the airport!" Fozzie said.

"Alright! Maybe you'll crash again!" The weirdo said joyfully.

"How can you leave good American soil?" Sam the American Eagle preaced as he came out of one of the dressing rooms. "I always knew you were not a true American! Because if you were, you'd be headed to the capitol of these United States with me Sam the American Eagle! And at that, I bid you all farewell, and good ritense!" He said as he exited the doors.

"Can anyone be as American as you Sam?" Rowlf the Dog asked as he came in carrying a suitcase. "So Kermit, are we still goin' on are vacation?"

"WHAT?!? You invited that dog to our get away Kermie?" A furious Piggy asked as she stormed out of her room. "Kermie, I thought it was just going to be vous and moi."

"Piggy, I already told you that Rowlf was going. And so is Robin and Sweetums in case you forgot that to!" Kermit said.

"Oh, yeah. That's right. So when do we leave?" The sow asked.

"As soon as Robin gets back from Frog Scouts." Kermit replyed.

"Hey green stuff!" A familiar voice called.

"Yeah Floyd, what's up?" Kermit replyed to his good friend Floyd Pepper.

"Hey man, the Mayhem's headin' out! We're goin' out to the actual spot where Woodstock took place!" He bragged.

"It's gonna be rully fun, and we'll get to play rull good music in that exact spot!" Floyd's main squeeze Janice said.

"Uh huh." The 50 year old Zoot said, half asleep.

"Catch ya later Kerm!" Dr. Teeth said as The Electric Mayhem band said as they walked out the doors.

"Mr. Kermit sir!" Dr. Bunsen Honeydew said as he and his assistant Beaker said as they came running Backstage. "Beaker and I are headed back to the boarding house to keep an eye on things while you're away!"

"Mee mo mo me!" Beaker ummm, said? I think.

"Thanks again Dr. Honeydew are you sure you don't mind?" Kermit said, half regretted saying it since he knew he couldn't find anyone else to watch the house since everyone was going on vacation.

"Oh, no problem Mr. Kermit, Beaker and I don't want to leave our primary station in the boarding house!" The doctor said, when he was halfway out the door.

"Sheesh, must be some serious expierementing." Kermit said a little worried about the house.

"Yo Kerm! We're headed out!" Clifford the co-host said.

"Si, Ritzo, Clifford and I are going to party it up in de Florida Keys. Hokay?" Pepe the prawn said.

"Yeah, gotta love the food down there!" Rizzo the Rat said anxiously. "Let's get goin' guys! Hey, where'd they go?" They were already out the door.

"Kermit, Johnny sent me to tell you that our plane for Italy leaves soon, and we're gonna be on it!" Sal Manillal; Johnny Fiama's gentlemen's monkey said.

"Alright Sal, tell Johnny I said 'Hi'." Kermit said while scribling on a checklist.

"Kermit, everything is done here!" Beauregard the dim-wit janitor told his boss. "The Chef and I are taking a taxi back to the house, see you in two weeks!"

"Bye Beau, keep things ship shape at home!" Kermit called after Beauregard.

"You want everyting shaped like a ship? Even the toilet?" The janitor asked.

"No Beau, I, I meant, oh never mind!" Kermit said shooing the janitor along. "Well, that's everyone. Now we just have to wait for Sweetums to get back with Robin. And then we're off to Sesame Street!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in a world drawen by a crayon...

"It is time." The demon said. "Once Mr. Kermit arives on Sesame Street, Elmo will be able to conquer Sesame Street today, and then tomorrow, the entire world!" Elmo; the greatest evil the world has ever known laughed menicingly into the night.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DOWN WITH THE LITTLE RED DEMON!!!!!!!

<ahem>... sorry 'bout that... Oh, this thread is such good therapy! Such wonderful therapy to see the little red demon portrayed as the little red demon he is. My cousin from Ohio just left town, and she kept saying how much she... <shudder> loves <growls, smoke comes out of ears,> Elmo...... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! <smacks head on desk several times>

At one point I ran into the laundry room and screamed. I really did.

Anyway, I love it! MORE! MORE! MORE! DOWN WITH THE LITTLE RED DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!! <ahem> I mean, um, I can't wait for more story....

Erine81981

Reaction score
Keep it coming Ryan. Your doing great. I'm doing my own Fan Fic about how Sesame Street all got started. With Gordon and Susan moved into apartment 109 then changed to 1 2 3 Sesame Street. If you have any words to spread around my thread that would be fun too. Can't wait for more of your "Red Demon" to countine.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was wondering if I should, or shouldn't wonder in here before breakfast this mornng. Then I decided to read the first line, and make up my mind...I sure did.

"Egads!" The weary detective shouted as rain fell from the heavens. "It would be wise of me to seek shelter!" This was so...brillient that I was totally hooked, and totally captivated. In fact the very, "Egads," had me in the thread. I read on fast!

A flash of lighting revealed a cave in front of Sherlock Hemlock. He turned on his flashlight and ran for the cave. Wow! I can see this all so clearly it's amazing!

"Finnally," the exausted slueth said. "It is done." *gulp*

And when the light stopped shining, an opening appeared at the base of the statue. And from the opening walked the greatest evil the world has ever known. Nooooooo-oooooooo-ooooooooo! So that's what happened to Sherlock Hemlock!!!

Then Rowlf the Dog and Dr. Teeth played on the piano, hard. Well, well, well! A piano marathon with Rowlf and Dr Teeth. This I must see!!! Wait, I already can! And I can hear it too!

...Animal decided that he was hungry for seafood, and Floyd wouldn't take him to the Red Lobster This, for me, was a perfectly in charcter moment for Floyd and Animal. Just that much, and it said it all!!!

It all went down hill from there. Ha haH! This is what we love!!

"Catch me if jew can. Hokay?" I'd like to point out that all your charcters are in perfect vocie today, and each is characterised with perfection!!!

Luckily Veteranarian's Hospital was the next sketch. *chuckle*

"I think the show's improving Waldorf!" A voice cried from the balcony.

"Why do you say that Statler?" Another voice replied.

"Because they're not even finishing the sketches, so we really aren't watching them!" Statler said.

"Do ho ho!" Both Statler and Waldorf laughed from their permanent seats in the balcony.

This is good! It's a totally authentic S & W moment!!! Something that is often lacking in these fan-fics!

This is what we call The Muppet Show. Strong stuff, strong stuff.

"Step away from the frog!!!" Miss Piggy's voice screamed from her dressing room.
This was the funiest moment so far! I almost snorted aloud!

"How does she do that?" MTI anyone? lol

"Alright! Maybe you'll crash again!" The weirdo said joyfully. Whoo! You got every single flipping character down PERFECTLY!!!

"Because if you were, you'd be headed to the capitol of these United States with me Sam the American Eagle!" Ha! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

"Hey green stuff!" A familiar voice called. It's Floyd! And he's in good voice tonight, I knew it was him, and I could hear him!

"Hey man, the Mayhem's headin' out! We're goin' out to the actual spot where Woodstock took place!" Gee, wow! so Floydian!

"Mee mo mo me!" Beaker ummm, said? I think. *giggle*

"Yo Kerm! We're headed out!" Clifford the co-host said. Yup, this is Cifford alright. Yo Kerm. And cool, he's the co-host!!!

"Si, Ritzo, Clifford and I are going to party it up in de Florida Keys. Hokay?" Pepe the prawn said. And this is said with Pepe perfection! (Am I repeatign myself here...)

"You want everyting shaped like a ship? Even the toilet?" The janitor asked. Oh, poor Beau. Also, lucky for you lol, you have his charcter done fine!

Meanwhile in a world drawen by a crayon... *Gasp*

"It is time." The demon said. Yep, every character down perfect. Hahahaha!

Wow...this story is by far your best work! Better than your previous one by..um...far. I mean, I just see it all, hear it all, watching it all. And I am loving it! Please sir, can I have some more?