Family Guy and Bunsen Honeydew

AAO

Reaction score
I came to believe that after the parodies of so many the famous Muppet characters...

unclematt

Reaction score
Its good to have another famous guy on our side.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
AAO said:
Here's another "Family Guy" Sesame Street/Muppet reference:

In the new episodes, "Model Misbehavior"
Cookie Monster is in some sort of a clinic on account of his addiction to cookies. Lois even finds Cookie later in a bathroom stall with cookie dough with a lighter attempting to heat the dough and turn it into cookies! I loved that one!

And then, in the last episode of Season 3 - The Viewer Mail episode Peter and Brian are watching Sesame Street and the Count is on. Peter asks Brian if the Count has ever sucked anyone's blood.
Brian: "No Peter..(Sighs) I don't think they would have the Count draining somebody on Sesame Street."
It was

Brian: So Your Asking if the ever showed the Count Biting someone for substance. No they have not

unclematt

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
It was

Brian: So Your Asking if the ever showed the Count Biting someone for substance. No they have not
I saw it on Cartoon Network last night

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Another one was like a cop show but it was on "Sesame Street" and Ernie and Bert are well "together" in bed. The voices are really good too! But anyway, the phone rings and Bert answers it. He's nude and Ernie's on the other side of the bed. This is a "reference" to their way of living I guess. Bert tells Ernie: "Some ba****d got shot at Hoopers." Then he notices cookies in the bed with Ernie. They fight about that and then Ernie says, "Bert, you're shouting again." Then silly background music and that piece ends.

I saw that too.

Maybe the "green filth" in the trashcans during the opening was supposed to represent :grouchy: ? I dont know...could be wrong though. Ah...hmm.

AAO

Reaction score
The music at the beginning is, but at the end of it - it has that quirkey Sesame Street "Wha-Wha-Whaaaa..." music to it...like when Ernie would say something silly and Bert would be frustrated..That's what it was...

AAO

Reaction score
I know there's a reference I forgot - but I dunno which one - Gosh!