Family Guy and Bunsen Honeydew

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
When Meg does her bird calls, BIG BIRD from SEASAME STREET shows up and chews her out.

and Peter is Beaker , are the only ones. The Simpsons have the majority of Muppet/Seasame Strret refreances
There was the one were someone just metioned about Kermit and Piggy dolls fooling around, also there was one were Peter is trying to sell his inhareted house and pics up a rock and says "wait, this is were the Pilgumes landed at Fraggle Rock" I know there have been a few more too!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
There was the one were someone just metioned about Kermit and Piggy dolls fooling around, also there was one were Peter is trying to sell his inhareted house and pics up a rock and says "wait, this is were the Pilgumes landed at Fraggle Rock" I know there have been a few more too!

the question was "apperanes" i thjought?

unclematt

Reaction score
There is the one where they are staying at a hotel and Peter asks if there will be rats to take thier bags like in the Muppets

AAO

Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been posted but...there's been at least 3-4 Sesame Street references on "Family Guy".
Season 2 - The Griffin family goes to New York City for Chris to be an artist. Peter is angry for Meg doesn't have any talent. But she can do bird calls. She does 2 or 3 and then suddenly, a gawkey yellow bird walks up. Yes, it's Big Bird, but the rings around his legs aren't pink, they're a faded green. The voice is of course, Seth Macfarlene who in which does the voice of Peter, Brian, Stewie, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker. He does the Big Bird voice, although it sounds more like Quagmire.

AAO

Reaction score
Big Bird walks up to Peter and Meg - they're shocked and excited!
Big Bird: Well what'd ya want?
Meg: (Giggling) I'm sorry! I didn't know!
Big Bird: Is this funny to you? I walked all the way across town for what? I don't fly y'know. I use the subway like everyone else. You make me sick! (Spits) B***H. (And he walks away.)

Now I'm a huge Muppet fan, but I found this hilarious!

Another one was like a cop show but it was on "Sesame Street" and Ernie and Bert are well "together" in bed. The voices are really good too! But anyway, the phone rings and Bert answers it. He's nude and Ernie's on the other side of the bed. This is a "reference" to their way of living I guess. Bert tells Ernie: "Some ba****d got shot at Hoopers." Then he notices cookies in the bed with Ernie. They fight about that and then Ernie says, "Bert, you're shouting again." Then silly background music and that piece ends.

AAO

Reaction score
Here's another "Family Guy" Sesame Street/Muppet reference:

In the new episodes, "Model Misbehavior"
Cookie Monster is in some sort of a clinic on account of his addiction to cookies. Lois even finds Cookie later in a bathroom stall with cookie dough with a lighter attempting to heat the dough and turn it into cookies! I loved that one!

And then, in the last episode of Season 3 - The Viewer Mail episode Peter and Brian are watching Sesame Street and the Count is on. Peter asks Brian if the Count has ever sucked anyone's blood.
Brian: "No Peter..(Sighs) I don't think they would have the Count draining somebody on Sesame Street."

AAO

Reaction score
And the last one: This one's from "American Dad"... (Creator's of Family Guy)

Stan is watching television and on the screen is Big Bird, Elmo, and Cookie Monster. Elmo has a cookie and Cookie wants it. Big Bird attempts to make them share. But Stan screams at the television saying: "NO! Don't let him have it! He's lying to you! It's a lie! A LIE!" They share the cookie..

Stan: "I can't believe you fell for it again!!!"