1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ever wonder about Nanny

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by bobhopesite, Dec 25, 2004.

1. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I was partially right, but I guess the head's a bad thing to lose. :D
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

I actually think that I've seen that far up her body in a couple of episodes. However this does spark a new debate. What do you think Nanny's head should look like????
  3. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

4. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

The color doesn't do him justice. ;)
  5. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

*laughing histercially* Great picture. XD!!!
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I know! lol:excited:
  8. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

So she must have had a part time job looking after the Muppet Babies before she died giving birth to Luke and Lei (not sure about the spelling)

Oh how did the poor little things ever get by after she was gone?:( :cry: :concern:
  9. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

hmm couple things
    I always thought nany would look like a muppet with a muppety face type deal....perhaps hilda was there nanny when she was younger would make sence lol
    the other thing was when I was a litlle boy I went to see muppet babies live with my mother man was I ticked off cause we finally thought ha! we're gonna see nanny! right!? no wrong! it was just a pair of giant legs! ugh I was so upset it made me hate the entire show......grrr
    -Vaughn Michael
  10. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Which MB's Live did you see?Was Bunson and Beaker there?:excited:
  11. SurfPark

SurfPark New Member

I always thought Rose from the Golden Girls used to take care of the Muppet Babies, and the Nursery was located in St. Olaf.
  12. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

oh, no...

oh, no...

oh, no...

oh, no...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (thought i'd say oh, no again, didn't ya!)

Rose from GG? St.Olaf?? Man, that's classic.

Here's my vision of Nanny.

I always thought Nanny was the ever-crazy Carol Burnett...That's just me...

BJ
  13. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

When I was little I had this crazy dream where Nanny looked sort like Beaker...no idea why lol :eek:
  14. erniebert1234ss

maybe Nanny was Beaker's grandmommy or something...

BJ
  15. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Also I've noticed that when they have another adult on the show, they don't show their faces either. Like when Nanny invited their neighbor Officer Caruthers over, they didn't show his face, just his lower body. Or Mr. Jenkins, the guy who came to take away one of the old chairs. Or a zookeeper who came to reclaim a lost koala. And Nanny's sister who came over to watch the kids. And in their imagination, they met a vicious cowboy called One Eyed Jake, whose face wasn't show either.

I think the only adult faces that were shown were Waldorf's and Statler's.
  16. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah I think that's right, because they are "Muppets" as opposed to "real grown ups."
  17. erniebert1234ss

um, what happened to Kermitage? WHERE'S THE PICTURES??? (sorry)

BJ
  18. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I've been wondering about that as well.
  19. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Whew, at least it's not just me. That's weird though, what's the problem over there?
  20. erniebert1234ss

Is someone going to update us?

BJ