English danishes - danglish???

christyb

Reaction score
*takes a muffin* Thanks! I didn't have breakfast this morning. We can pretend...sorta. :smile: I've been hearing about this trip for a year now. They had better take at least one group pic for me. :smile: Now to do list for the party...buy balloons...get cake...buy more muffins...invite every single member of MC...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah, no Christy, every single MC member except Beau and his danglish possy...:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pokes head back in room... Somebody say there were muffins? Banana nut and the cornbread or oatmeal raisin are the ones I like... Though I wouldn't say No to a Danish or two.

christyb

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Ah, no Christy, every single MC member except Beau and his danglish possy...:halo:
Thanks for correcting me! I forgot that we're not including them. Count we have muffins of all kinds. *points to the muffin buffet* Take your pick. Or perhaps you'd like to pummel someone with Ryan's penguin cannon that's over there *points to the other side of the room*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Or dang English and Danish people in Denmark eating Danishes without us?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure... Thought these were apple danishes. Tell you what, if it's a Danish Danish... They taste pretty good. Though I kinda prefer baby Saturnians when feeling peckish.
*Garfield refurrence.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Glass of cold milk and some breakfast pastries.

Oh, and thanks for letting me use the penguin cannon.

*Loads cannon with penguins, armed with nagging sticks, aims at Ryan and Beth.

christyb

Reaction score
*comes in sporting a hard hat* No problem. It's not mine. :halo: I've been taking lessons from a Jack Bandit. *ducks under the table* Incoming!