English danishes - danglish???

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello there!

Remember when Jackie met Joggy? Ages ago now. But that must have been one of the most exciting things that I saw happen on MC, where two members met in real life for the first time.

Yesterday, I met Vibs, Tabi, and Harvey!!!

Some of you already knew about that, some of you guessed, some of you know now!

Anyway, right now I am sat at Tabi's breakfast table on my laptop. over there, Tabi sits with her laptop, and beside her is Vibs typing. And Harvey is on a desktop there. *points*

Stay tuned for updates!

Bea:zany:{I should say "Hi" from Vibs, Harvey, and Tabi}regard

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
When Beau says I'm on a desktop I'm not actually on a de... well you now what I mean. Talk about a language barrier; and that's just between the Britishers...

Yes, I took a plane to Copenhagen yesterday and met Beau, who had just arrived not long before and Tabi (minidoozer) and Vibs all of whom were at the airport and last night we all stayed at Tabi's house and it's... not wierd at all really, just that we have to talk and not type .. but we sometimes forget that and have to try and communicate via a series of bangs on the table meant to represent a combination of letters... But now we are all sitting round a table MSN-ing and passing bits of paper not talking. Hey, it's a holiday, you can do these things...

Anyhew... we will be going out and about and looking at Danish things for the next few days and such and probably accidentally posting using each others usernames and all the joys that revolve around four MC members in one room. Oh and Danish keyboards are just to wierd, the _ is where the ? should be and there are all these wierd letters that might not work like Æ,Ø and Å.

Anyway... *pokes Vibs* you post now!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok! Ok! I'll post not! Wait...I'm Beau. But, can you be sure?

Yeah, yesterday I (Beau) got here about 40 minutes or something before Harvey, so we walked around some shopping centre place and sort of talked with these huge silences and insignificant sniggers.

But we've now settled in to talking reather than typing...except that we are now once again typing instead of talking.

Vibs

Reaction score
hear hear. To whatever anyone said.. This is sorta kinda very strange, but feels quite normal too.. Right now I'm sitting with my back to Harvey, next to Tabi, and Beau's on my left infront of me sorta kinda whatever ish:stick_out_tongue: ness!They do not like ryebread, well at least they tried it. - Beau did you actually like it or were you just being polite? :stick_out_tongue: Oh the stress with all of these notes flying around my shoulders!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*makes a note into a paper airplane and throws it at Harvey*

I wrote "Will this fly" inside it. And obviously, the answer is no since it was an old ripped up piece of paper I started with...someone pass me a new piece.

Oh, and we are now playing, "Draw something and fold it over and draw something again" - Does that game have a name?

Vibs

Reaction score
I believe it's called "Drawsomethingandfolditoveranddrawsomethingagain" actually. Dsafioadsa... sounds like a desease.

minidoozer

Reaction score
*multitasking!* I'm posting, writing little notes, drawing some draw-and-fold thingie AND writing some sort of story and typing on msn and trying to keep up with everything. Which is why this post is so short...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dsafiodsa is a disease! It's where you start running around the house screaming and finding folded pieces of paper to draw on.

Vibs

Reaction score
Is there a cure? I wonder.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
You forgot the writing things on a bit of paper game! Oh, and are paper cuts contagious?