English danishes - danglish???

christyb

Reaction score
These are ready. How's everything else coming along?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*walks in* What is going on here? And why did we stop eating the danglishes? I mean the Beau flavored one didn't taste that bad...And are those water balloons going to be used to clean up afterwards? I hope not, that's Beau's job...*is hit with another penguin* Whoa, de ja vu...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All clear over here Sis...

*Snatches a raisin Danish.
Mmm, tasty.

Ryan... You got the cue cards propped... Hee, guess you found the ones Christy slipped in before you left.
*Ryan gets smacked with another penguin.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*comes running in* What'd I miss? What'd I miss? I'm still here! Well, sort of, but I'm trying to be! *eats a danish*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't missed much... Just setting up some more water balloons/bombs to splash all over Bo and his cohorts... If they ever stick their heads back in this thread.
Guess we scared 'em off.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well I suppose when Ryan talks about eating a Beau flavored Danglish, one might be a little frightened....oh well, we'll just wait here until they do show up. In the meantime, Tic Tac Toe anyone?

christyb

Reaction score
Oh I hope not. Especially after all this hard work. It'd be a shame for them not to even show up at their own party. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau here!

Vibs: *waves*

Tabi: *yawns*

Harvey: *does nothing*

Beau: Ok, we are too tired to post much./I am. Been at an adventure park all day.

EDIT: Edited because Harv wanted a mention.

christyb

Reaction score
So sorry interruppt, but all I gotta say is someone press the button! Danglish alert. :smile: :halo:

*water and you know what falls on all the Danglishes*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's world war three!!!... Run for you life, hear for the heels, panic in the streets, incoming penguins!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: