Elmo, come out whereever you are!

F

furryredmonster

When is Elmo's next tv apperance. I love Elmo and I really would like to see him! Thank you!

F

furryredmonster

Just tell me when Elmo is coming.... I would like to see Elmo again :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you pal, but not many people are gonna tell you that because around here most people consider Elmo a menice to society! Now mind you, I too like Elmo, BUT, I also agree that he's had his 15 minutes of fame for about 60 minutes. I don't know what the new plans are currently for Elmo.

F

furryredmonster

Why would ne1 dis Elmo? Elmo is the heart of Sesame Street!! Elmo is the best. Elmo is soooo koolio also. Now, their has to be people that love Elmo here. YOU GUYS ARE WEIRD!! ELMO IS THE BEST. DONT BE HATIN ELMO!

Sure, Elmo has a 15 minute segment, but all the other Sesame Street are important too. And, Elmos segment is a really important part of Sesame Street. It teaches kids a lot.

superfan

Reaction score
been a looooooong time...

:smile: Hi, guys, I'm back from a self-imposed hiatus....

ANYWAY! I felt strongly compelled to respond to this topic.
The very reasons we hate or strongly dislike shall we say, Elmo so much are as follows:

1.)Every character (pre-Elmo) had worthwhile screentime. Each one was well liked because we got to know each of them little by little as episodes went on. Ernie and Bert were prime characters but they never overstepped their boundaries. We knew they were there, like reliable friends.
ELMO on the other hand, started poking his nose in every skit he could..on the street, behind the wall...everywhere. And he didn't stop. He didn't hang back in his little Elmo's World and let us take the initiative to watch. He was EVERYWHERE.

2.)He teaches children??? About what? Hats??? Wow. Good for you, Elmo. Couldn't have done that without you.

3.)Merchandising gone overboard. Elmo limbos, Elmo's a chicken, Elmo plays guitar and then he wants us to tickle him? Yuk. Invasion of television and Wal-Marts everywhere. Double yuk.

4.)His creepy friendship with Rosie O'Donnell. Nuff said.

So there you go. Ultimately, I respect and dig anyone who shows any interest in the Muppets at all. Elmo is just a really tough pill for us to swallow.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, guys, don't be too hard on da guy. Yes, I dislike Elmo, but, he has some good aspects to him. Like, Every person in America and UK know who Elmo is, and thus SS. No Elmo? No SS. Probably. We have to remeber that that little red guy is holding SS up right now!

Beau

superfan

Reaction score
This is true, Beauregard.
A double edged sword if you will.
Again, I have only the up most respect for those who like Muppets.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe. Agreed.

And I ty to respect others opinions, even if the world Elmo and Pepe make my teeth grind. lol

But, seriously, I think Elmo is great in small doses.