Elmo, come out whereever you are!

F

furryredmonster

You guys are retards if you do not like Elmo. And yes, Elmo does hold Sesame Street together, now, will any1 answer my question???

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
You guys are retards if you do not like Elmo. And yes, Elmo does hold Sesame Street together, now, will any1 answer my question???

Retirement hopefully

F

furryredmonster

I do not see why you hate elmo. Elmo is in every1's hearts forever. No matter how much you say you "do not like Elmo" This place is just with elmo haters.... you guys discust me. Now, will any1 answer my question or should I myswell leave while I can. :rolleyes:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, first of all, not all of us hate Elmo. D'Snowth for instance. Second, you have no right to call people here names. Third, we're not psycic! We can't answer your question about when Elmo will be on TV again! Sorry!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
he wil be on tomaarow and the day after and the day after till SS is Cancelled or Kevin Clash Dies

you are 13 i'm 27 i saw SS when it was Everyone was the show not 45 mins of Filler to lead to the ELMO SHOW

superfan

Reaction score
Perhaps what you could do is visit an Elmo fan site...there's gotta be one out there! People who are as dedicated as you would surely know of Elmo's whereabouts! Good luck with your hunt.

F

furryredmonster

I'm already a proud member of elmosplayground.

Sorry about callin eve1 a retard... Im new and just frustrated right now lol

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, okay. furryredmonster, I was having fun in the other thread (here). I'm far from a fan, but Elmo is cute. But calling people retards is definately not cricket. Especially since using that word is extremely insulting and is derogatory for people with mental disorders. Definately not a good way to start in the forum. If you want to be an accepted member here, insulting long term members and being hostile is not the way to go. (That also goes as a reminder to anyone who is being hostile automatically to the member because s/he likes Elmo). So everyone, drop the bias and namecalling. And furryredmonster, maybe you ought to ease yourself into posting first, since the subject is, no matter how silly it sounds, rather controversial.