eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Gerbert

Reaction score
ok FINE! Not even WORTH Checking here anymore. I'm gonna get A custom puppet from lunaspuppets.com Put wire in it and Pose that this is Too darn long For a dang Doll! Im gonna buy a kermit from kevin and put Wires in that! My god!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wonder if eFX will be at San Diego Comic Con again this year.That would be the perfect opportunity to announce Rizzo's pre order.Here's hoping!

hoopless

Reaction score
When is the next Disney convention? Will it be D24? I can only guess the number goes up annually. My guess would be that they'll try and have him ready for then so members can pre-order with their discounts while they're there like they announced a while back.

muppetperson

Reaction score
When is the next Disney convention? Will it be D24? I can only guess the number goes up annually. My guess would be that they'll try and have him ready for then so members can pre-order with their discounts while they're there like they announced a while back.
The next D 23 expo isnt until August next year! but there are D 23 events all the time, most of the soon coming are already sold out.