Dreams about Muppets...

Quesal

Reaction score
A chauffeur might be nice. But if Beauregard drives like he does in The Great Muppet Caper, I'd rather take the bus!
Ah the Bus! I've dreamed giving female friends rides on the Happiness Hotel Courtesy Car with the band playing Nightlife like in the movie too.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
What is the Happiness Hotel Courtesy Car like? It's been a while since I've seen The Great Muppet Caper.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Wow, thanks! I would love to ride around in that thing. I loved watching the Electric Mayhem perform on top of it, under the lights and the canopy.

Quesal

Reaction score
Yeah I'd love to see that vehicle in person. I play that song, Night Life, full blast out of my truck when I'm out on the town late at night going to bars and such. It's a sweet time!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I've had several dreams about my favorite Muppet--Beauregard. Here are two that I remember:

In one of them, Beauregard was sitting on the floor of his storing room at the Muppet Theater, playing his harmonica for the rats.

The other dream was much creepier. In it, I was locked in a psyche ward. None of the other patients took any notice of me, so I stepped away from them. I looked down the hall, and there was Beauregard, with a yellow plastic bucket on wheels, mopping the floor. After I woke up, I wondered, "Why was he working there?" Then it dawned on me--he had come to help me escape!
i love this those are the last one is a bit creepie and funny at the same time sounds like i would dream LOL

the other one with beurgrard and the rats that is really cute .

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Well, I will always be grateful to Beauregard for coming to my rescue!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I had a rather strange one some nights ago...

I was waiting in line at a movie theater---didn't know how I got there, but then I looked up at the schedule and it said that the Segel/Stoller Muppet movie was playing (it said "new Muppet movie"). I thought, "Wait a minute. If it's out now, how come nobody (on the internet/news sources) has said anything about it?" Then I thought "Nah...could be a mistype or something, and could be one of the movies from the past (MTI, MFS...even TMM). I got into the theater, grabbed a seat, and after the previews have finished, the "film" was about to start but then...

I snapped out of my dream.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I had the most AMAZING dream last night.

I dreamt that I met Eric Jacobsen and Miss Piggy! It was so fun! I even got to talk with the diva and get autographs from Eric afterwards!

But that's not all! I even got to interact with more the Muppets in some "deleted scene" thing from TMM. Annd after that, we went exploring in some museum-like place.

... and then I woke up and said "good morning" to my cat.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I recently had an interesting dream about the SS muppets.
Ernie,Bert,Cookie Monster,Telli,Prairie Dawn,Count,Sherlock,Grover and Herry were all in a wooden boat, just big enough for the bunch of them,in a large river.As they headed for a huge waterfall,they all counted,in unison,the seconds before they went over the waterfall.